digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well all other marvels sold out long before release, i wonder if this will be the first one to still be on sale quite a bit after 24th nov?
i suspect so.
also with zavvi showing the great unveil of art yesterday now to put the cancels back up so soon speaks hugely.
its just a shame that some people saying they don't like are carrying on to complete collection they are not helping the cause really imho.

comes down to pic below really either on side or other.

keep_calm__now_panic_by_glennster-d30nr9z.jpg

well all other marvels sold out long before release, i wonder if this will be the first one to still be on sale quite a bit after 24th nov?
i suspect so.
also with zavvi showing the great unveil of art yesterday now to put the cancels back up so soon speaks hugely.
its just a shame that some people saying they don't like are carrying on to complete collection they are not helping the cause really imho.

keep_calm__now_panic_by_glennster-d30nr9z.jpg

Didn't thor 2 zavvi steel take awhile to sell out as well??

Does anyone know of a contact email for Disney (or whoever's responsible for this abomination) so that I can complain directly? I emailed Zavvi and asked specifically if they would pass my feedback on to the relevant people - I may as well have been speaking Klingon for all the good that did...

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but what if there are more films? How will the subsequent Steelbooks look with this one?

To be fair, if I don't like it in the flesh it'll sell and I'll easily get all/most of my money back.

Might as well get it.

i suspect so.

I know I'm not helping the cause mate, and i feel genuinely bad about that! But unless someone else does something better, then I have to get this abomination! :(

Reactions: Basil
Having now just seen the UK slip, I think I'll think I'll getting that instead. But at first glance looks great, then I counted up the 9x 3D logos on it.

Attachments

• IMG_332817554242839.jpeg
    IMG_332817554242839.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Ataneruo and lolwut
Well unless Blufans announces their own version which will probaly be in my hands by Christmas 2016...:LOL::rofl:
I will go without a steel and get the US slip, Korean slip cover instead. :thumbs:
Or a nice Digibook or Digipack would be awesome!!

I don't need to buy it just to complete, cough, compliment my Marvel line up. Not with that design anyway...:mooning: