digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@chunk this is the way to cancel your copy. Thanks @paulboland ;)
Hi harry.. yeah thats the way I always cancel multiple orders where one has already shiped and it works every time. . Still waiting for a confirmation though. . They sent me an email yesterday saying they couldn't deal with my case yet as they are behind due to the Christmas rush and I should hear back from them in 48 hours concerning my inquiry. . Fingers crossed they cancel the disney steel :):):)

Reactions: harry
Anyone else had the 'sorry for the delay, waiting for stock' E-mail from Zavvi ? ... Don't think this is going to turn up somehow.
Yes I have, I have just checked my order on the Zavvi website and it's been stuck on 'Awaiting Stock Pick' since December 1st.
I wish they would either just send me my copy or cancel the order, at least that way I know where I stand.

I have tried asking questions about this every time they ignore my questions and give me a stock answer which does nothing. Zavvi are just awful at customer service. Makes me laugh in this day and age that there are so many of us trying to buy an expensive item and the stores actually not bothered about filling the order.

If they were they would at the very very least answer you questions properly. To make customers buy an add on item to get the Blu Ray and then not fulfil the order and ignore you it's a shambles.

Well they have really outdone themselves.

Yet again they did not answer my question and get this.

They then cancelled the steelbook and wait for it.........

Yes they have actually kept the order open for the Groot figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the part of the order i did not want the part i explained i did not want they have kept open.

Zavvi are absolute jokers they ought to be shut down.

• Informative
Reactions: jonnie123
Well they just cancelled the order I had in, received the following email:

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number 46492469 has now been cancelled as Guardians of the Galaxy 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Version) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.

Just what I expected after it sitting 'Awaiting stock pick' all this time! :(

Arghh I also got the Steelbook cancellation email today, this comes a week after getting the Groot toy cancellation notice. Sure they sent me 10% codes for each cancellation but I had to get up really early in the morning to jump on at the time the promotion started just to find out a week later i get nothing.

Arghh I also got the Steelbook cancellation email today, this comes a week after getting the Groot toy cancellation notice. Sure they sent me 10% codes for each cancellation but I had to get up really early in the morning to jump on at the time the promotion started just to find out a week later i get nothing.

Same here ,that's that then ,won't be paying eBay prices

Cancelled here too. Can't believe they've got the nerve to keep the Groot figure order open!

well these are the monkeys they call zavvi where cs means nothing there have been quite a few screw ups this year of monumental proportions yet some loyal lap dogs keep on singing there praise's we all know who the main one is :D
you would only have to read around andy to see, i would love to give him a zavvi shield to go around his avatar :rofl:

basil :thumbs:

Zavvi selling items they don't have in stock... shock-horror... I was done with Zavvi a while back. I will NEVER order anything from them... unless they have a really cool Interstellar steel (jk, I will NEVER).

The management, ethics and way the company is run in general is appalling.

I've had 3 spline slashes from them, damaged items inside undamaged boxes... cancelled orders... multiple charges to my card. Just hearing the name makes my blood boil.

giphy.gif

I am livid! I've had several emails to say the steelbook is delayed and when I checked they have cancelled my order! Zavvi have messed me around too many times recently! Oh and they've even kept my Groot order open!

Reactions: justhedudeman