tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't you have already used a previous paycheck to pay for it, cause Blufans doesn't take payment at time of shipping.

That's what i'm thinking ? Are certain individuals able to reserve a space without paying or something ... I'd like that VIP treatment too.

Reactions: dfoles
Shouldn't you have already used a previous paycheck to pay for it, cause Blufans doesn't take payment at time of shipping.

That's what i'm thinking ? Are certain individuals able to reserve a space without paying or something ... I'd like that VIP treatment too.

No, no nothing like that. I meant for the shipping :D I paid for the UE a long time ago

Reactions: dfoles
Does anyone know any update for this??
Seems like forever since I last heard about this..
(I'm from uk)
Read the last few pages of the thread. R&Gs and 1/4 Slips have been received by @cooey (and sent out to ninjas I believe). UE has been delayed, no update on when it will be shipped. Hopefully within the first couple of weeks in August.

It would be awesome if Blufans made it up to all of us for the delay with free EMS shipping or something.

Actually, I think EMS shipping would hurt UK residents with customs charges.