tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
20150729_144823_resized.jpg View attachment 178315 Just received mine with a Gorgeous dent in the upper left and the Lenti is all smudged and the disc was loose. Pretty pissed for 80 bucks. It was obviously damaged and they wrapped and sent it anyway. Blufans is really starting to suck. It's a nice steelbook but nothing amazing except the crappy quality control. Anyone know protocol on this. Do they do replacement cases or am I screwed? Any feedback ould help. I am hoping everyone else gets perfect copies because waiting months for something I now wanna throw out my window kind of sucks. I think this is my last Blufans ever and I have all of them but this is the 6th one with damage I have in my collection. Wreck it Ralph was a mess, Pacific rim was dinged and scratched, my up has some odd steak effect through out and same with my Monsters U. I think they just assume no one opens them anymore if they're gonna ship damaged steels. My pic stinks but look in the upper left. Looks worse in person.View attachment 178315

If you got it through BD forums just message Kevin. He will give you a replacement

Nah I got it here. I emailed wreck. I usually go through Kevin but was away for 2 weeks and knew I would miss it, so I signed up here. I would love just a front and I would take it apart myself. Just sucks because I only see the dent now. If it was from Zavvi I would just expect this but not from Blufans on this pricey an item. I also can understand if it was damaged during shipping but it wasn't. The slipcover and package looked immaculate.

Reactions: lgans316
Wreck will sort you out @Petedogg50 try not to worry

Thanks Cooey, he already responded and is helping me resolve it. Makes me wonder about the others with loose disc Rocket and Groot Lentis' I see a few on ebay. Makes me wonder how the disc got loose. Wreck saved me from buying another copy on Ebay. I love this movie too much to have a dented copy.

Reactions: cooey
Thanks Cooey, he already responded and is helping me resolve it. Makes me wonder about the others with loose disc Rocket and Groot Lentis' I see a few on ebay. Makes me wonder how the disc got loose. Wreck saved me from buying another copy on Ebay. I love this movie too much to have a dented copy.
Wreck will sort you out @Petedogg50 try not to worry
the last time me and Kevin talked he said he might have some UE's left :thumbs: he got me one :cigar:

I received my R&G from another gb with a loose disc. No big deal, really, but what if I wasn't planning on opening it? Compared to dings and dents a loose disc is nothing but it's still annoying. With expensive steelbooks like these I think they should package discs separately in sealed CD jewel cases to avoid loosies. As for dents, well, it's a crapshoot. These things travel halfway around the world - it's a miracle most of them arrive in one piece.

That sucks mate I've been lucky with all my marvels so far only Thor came damaged which happens to be my fave marvel film
Luckily there's no dent to the steel it has a cracked lenty where it's taken a smack
@Wreck is sorting it for me though I think