tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received mine with a Gorgeous dent in the upper left and the Lenti is all smudged and the disc was loose. Pretty pissed for 80 bucks. It was obviously damaged and they wrapped and sent it anyway.
Arg.... Sorry about that dent.
But for the loose disc, you know it can happen ANYTIME during the shipping process (even when the mailman had it in the truck on his way to your home). Those are really unfortunate, but if I had to complaint everytike I saw a loose disc, I would be sadly depressed right now.

Glad it got sorted with the Chief :)

I was thinking "What if Blufans and Nova Media collaborated?"

Blufans specializing in the WEA Steelbook and Novamedia would do the Slipcase and extras. Maybe they'd get it done in half the time, yeah?

Reactions: charleybusko
I told you b4 that BLUFANS is still the boss. Can you see how awesome the paint job and finishing on the GoTG steel is. You get this and then fling that cassette tape experiment to the side. When UE photos come out, there'll be another frenzy.

This was a much needed HOME RUN for Blufans, due to the fact that the entire marvel wave (Except for GOTG) suffers from minor quality defects from manufacturing (i.e. Nicks on the spine,,ect).

This release was an especially sweet and reassuring victory for me because it proves that BLUFANS has the potential to be on top of the game, and especially because I'm an OCD Collectors and this print run didn't suffer the same factory manufacturing flaws that the other marvel releases did.

I'm not talking down about BLUFANS, just stating my experience. Obviously I support BLUFANS, no doubt. But this is a retailer with lots of potential that still has a long way to go.

Boss? Come on now, I think we all know who is Boss in this game.
#PLAIN Army

Blufans specializing in the WEA Steelbook and Novamedia would do the Slipcase and extras. Maybe they'd get it done in half the time, yeah?

No. Just no, please. BLUFANS is Chinese, and Nova is Korean, so ai could see million logistical reasons why that won't happen

no it would take 3 times as long while it was argued what was what and then trying to ship it from one to the other before being anywhere near shipped to us :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: charleybusko
I scanned the art cards today. The scanner doesn't do foil/metal well so they aren't a great representation. The actual cards are amazing.

Reactions: Marina Blue
So if the Tripack is going to include a free gift which is going to include a storage box, which I can only assume is going to be similar to that of Frozen, then this is going to make shipping very awkward and possibly bump up the price too!

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Marco86