tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see it in hand!! This steelbook really proves that sometimes they should not try to create their own odd designs and just go with the official poster of the film. (Although I liked the idea of the other guardians steelbook)

ARGHHHH!!! the postman didn't do the effort to get to my door and left a paper that it arrived but that I wasn't there to get it. So I'll have to go get it tomorrow ! COME ON !!

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles and lgans316
you would think all the releases would come out at the same time, not in dribs n drabs, so unprofessional :(

I have to physically go to the bank half way across town , wait in line to send bank wire... so dribs n drabs means I do that multiple times. So my pain is worse .... I winz ze blufanz hardshipz.

And no , there is no reason to lock a thread I've posted numerous updates in here each time and many being nuggets that arent be posted on any other place on the web. Everyone will have it soon enough. Patience is key with blufans. You guys would be rioting if you were collecting blufans around "Let the bullets Fly or FMC" haha. Waiting like a year! I say this with a comical smile on my face, not being a dick. :p

For newcomers I'm "told" it'll ship this week. So we might see them land next week. If there is a delay I'll post in this thread.

Until then ....

Last edited:
I have to physically go to the bank half way across town , wait in line to send bank wire... so dribs n drabs means I do that multiple times. So my pain is worse .... I winz ze blufanz hardshipz.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Reactions: cooey
As is the norm with Blufans, you get a release date....expect to have that pushed back at least twice, if not three times or maybe more IMO!

Reactions: luke98