tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I dislike with Blufans, in the 2 pics with the Tri-Pack, the UE was wrapped backwards as Star Lord is suppose to be on the Back of the UE and Front is all of the Character with the title written on TOP, it had a nice Classy look when properly packages with correct Picture wrapped facing front.

It's the lack of Quality Control, some might say no big deal but take a picture previously taken in the thread of the UE with the correct Lenti facing Front and compare it to the ones with Star Lord in Front, it doesn't have the same feel, the other one is Classy and from the video of the lenti has wonderful depth and the back should be Star Lord...I mean this doesn't take much to figure out they are wrapping them the wrong way.

Even on the Marketing Graphic, it has the 5 members facinbg forward the UE

Real UE Pictures from members

UE facing Front (correct way planned)

View attachment 184293

UE Back Artwork (correct as Planned)

View attachment 184294 View attachment 184296

Wrongly Wrapped below (Star Lord Front and Back Lenti 5 members and Title on TOP)

View attachment 184298 View attachment 184299

PS: @domalorite possible to pass this onto Blufans for quality Control ?

redalert.jpg

cat-ocd.jpg

basil :whistle:

This is what I dislike with Blufans, in the 2 pics with the Tri-Pack, the UE was wrapped backwards as Star Lord is suppose to be on the Back of the UE and Front is all of the Character with the title written on TOP, it had a nice Classy look when properly packages with correct Picture wrapped facing front.
To be honest, I don't really care as I'll be opening it anyway. However, it is pretty poor quality control. As long as the lentis are stuck on straight/square to the corners, I'll be happy. Oh, and no scratches on the lentis too!!

To be honest, I don't really care as I'll be opening it anyway. However, it is pretty poor quality control. As long as the lentis are stuck on straight/square to the corners, I'll be happy. Oh, and no scratches on the lentis too!!

Yessss. Scratch on the lenti is my number 1 fear until I receive my Rocket and Groot edition that I ordered from a private seller a few days ago ...

Frozen lots of copies had some scratches and micro scratches lots of them on Elsa Side... some were perfect but they seem to (IMO) probably during the packaging process either stack them up lenti over lenti and grabbing them must be rubbing copies on copies and maybe on the roll over line up if it is this way of tables when they were putting up the lenti face down the rubbing on the table must have created all those scratches but for Frozen I found few OCD and the other ones I just accepted that they were not perfect as it wasn't just me but lots complained...with Blufans you have to accept that quality control is not the best, but with Scanavo Denmark this time I was Hoping and are hoping for Perfection but the tripacks already now the UEs are wrapped the wrong side facing up, will they ever get it totally right ?

Another example of the UE having been shrink wrapped the wrong way, so our theory of the flipped UE's shrink wrap issue must indeed be for the tri-Packs

All Tri-packs UE I have seen all have star Lord on the front, the single UE have the group shot on the front. I'm assuming that it is the same for all editions of the tri pack

Last edited:
@luke98 ok @Scott confirmed that all Tri-Packs the UEs are all wrapped the wrong way, Star Lord is in the Front and all the independant copies of UEs are supposed to be all 5 Character with title on TOP facing Front, so the right way as per Mockup Picture...so most probably you will get your copy shink wrapped the right Way... I guess it may have been a strategy no to confuse the tri-pack UE copies with the Regular UE copies since the tri packs are numbered from 1 to 600 and after that 601 and on are the regular UEs

@luke98 ok @Scott confirmed that all Tri-Packs the UEs are all wrapped the wrong way, Star Lord is in the Front and all the independant copies of UEs are supposed to be all 5 Character with title on TOP facing Front, so the right way as per Mockup Picture...so most probably you will get your copy shink wrapped the right Way... I guess it may have been a strategy no to confuse the tri-pack UE copies with the Regular UE copies since the tri packs are numbered from 1 to 600 and after that 601 and on are the regular UEs
I also think like @Actarus, that they have distinguished the 2 editions by putting star Lord in the tri pack facing the front so that they know where to put all the numbers 1-600

Reactions: harry and Actarus
Personally I like the change on the 1-click orders. Either face on the UE is fine with me since it's a double lenti. However for the version with Star Lord in front, it seems to match the R&G lenti version more with the 5 of them behind. Shrinkwrapping on the UE isn't very good IMO.

Reactions: metal hunter
Personally I like the change on the 1-click orders. Either face on the UE is fine with me since it's a double lenti. However for the version with Star Lord in front, it seems to match the R&G lenti version more with the 5 of them behind. Shrinkwrapping on the UE isn't very good IMO.

I also like the idea of two different "versions". I hope that I will receive a tripack Ultimate Edition with Star Lord as front. Then I will have two different UE to display.

Reactions: charleybusko