tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine turn up today thanks too @cooey and @Wreck for making this all happening we now all you one :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

its absolutely bl00dy gorgeous in hand, also managed to save the bluefans sticker and fits nicely underneath the slipcase could not save the disney sticker as that has no stick left once pulled off the cellophane and is too thin and fragile.

guess what ill be watching tonight don't you love a blind buy and have been delibrately held off watching this film and it has been hard! oh yes and this is thee version to have be in no doubt!

big up to all hdn staff for this one.

@Scary Hair @chunk @harry @zoneism @Flash

its the nuts :drool::drool::drool:

basil :thumbs:

I have held off as I wasn't that into the movie . For ME something was off @Basil can not explain it Cast First rate , music bang on like it stutterd then last 20 mins BLOWN AWAY .

HOPE YOU LOVE IT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH . If I was going steel with the movie BLUFANS ALL THE WAY :) .

Reactions: Basil and chunk
@Basil glad you can finally enjoy the movie now.. let us know what you think of it:thumbs:

I have held off as I wasn't that into the movie . For ME something was off @Basil can not explain it Cast First rate , music bang on like it stutterd then last 20 mins BLOWN AWAY .

HOPE YOU LOVE IT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH . If I was going steel with the movie BLUFANS ALL THE WAY :) .

I enjoyed the film a lot, the only thing that has bothered me slightly when I've watched it, is that I feel some of the jokes fell flat, trying to be too funny and some just didn't work but a part from that I found there to be a good few laughs in it and it was very entertaining.. also loved the music:D

UE is absouetely great! Unfortunately a tiny chip on the steelbook but that doesn't particularly bother me, it's overshadowed by how beautiful the steelbook is!

omg well watched it last night really enjoyed it :thumbs:
have to say the start had very dark undertones(poor starlord as a child) and moved up from there, was a quality story line have to say my favourite bit near the end without giving anything away when jackson 5 music playing want you back and drax sharpen his knives what was next to him i would like one now :D (people who have seen will know what i'm on about) it did crack me up:LOL:

overall was an excellent film and would highly recommend to anyone who han't seen, roll on next gotg :thumbs:

basil :thumbs: