tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
I'd love to get this, or any blu-fans for that matter, BUT I hate having the Chinese writing on the slip or back of the lenti. I suppose the ultimate edition for me would be the Nova full slip with this steel inside!
This is why I don't collect Korean steelbook like kimchi or PA, but I do collect blufan because I can read chinese :D. The only reason that I think of why ppl buy Blufans is that they want to resell them

Reactions: Marina Blue
The only reason that I think of why ppl buy Blufans is that they want to resell them

I respectfully disagree. I've started buying Blufans steelbooks because they are usually the BEST steelbook version available. I only own 3 Blufans exclusives, but they are the best steelbooks I own. Great artwork, amazing extras, usually a combination of em/debossing, hopefully glossy finish, etc...

I only own 3 Blufans exclusives, but they are the best steelbooks I own. Great artwork, amazing extras, usually a combination of em/debossing, hopefully glossy finish, etc...
You are a true collector like me, but other are just selling theirs for well money, they pick up many copies and resell them on ebay or Amazon, even the non-bf release. I really hate it

Yes on topic: anybody else have a feeling this release will see the light of day in 2K16? (if it follows "blufans" timeline)

Yes, us Americans! :) God bless America! The land of the free, and the home of the brave!
At this rate, y'all gonna tell me Americans are the guardians of the Galaxy :wow:

@CasuallyDressed @Ask @howiesteed I'm dying here guys :rofl: But I'm not gonna say anything since this thread is already off topic and I don't wanna add to the cause. Thanks for the laugh though :hilarious: