tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Edition is definitely the word to describe this release - I cant wait for the date when this is mine. The question will be is do I open or not ?

Fantastic choice for the cover of the Lenticular because there is breathing space between the characters and it allows for great spatial/depth effect. However, I do wonder if they are going to do anything with the inch of blackness on the bottom. This is one instance where I would want some kind of writing to fill that space - maybe the actor's names or a slogan from a promo poster. Otherwise, as someone else stated, it will just look like a black bar on the bottom.

Hi all, where will Kevins group buys be listed, on this thread or the group buy section in the classifieds? What's his username too so I know what to look for?

Cheers

Anyone else notice the back art of the steel has random plasma beams coming from thin air (werent removed with Satrlord). Its kinda incognito as it blends with the art well but what has been seen cannot be unseen. Its not a horrible error but I will notice it every time now. Hope this doesnt put people off.
105649l.jpg

Anyone else notice the back art of the steel has random plasma beams coming from thin air (werent removed with Satrlord). Its kinda incognito as it blends with the art well but what has been seen cannot be unseen. Its not a horrible error but I will notice it every time now. Hope this doesnt put people off.
105649l.jpg
Bother me nothing at all. I think I have seen that on the original GotG poster. But I do wish they have added Ronan face at the back there.

Reactions: schrute farms