tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm praying there is no paper on the ultimate edition covering one of the lenticulars. I'd much prefer seeing both lenticulars while the package is still sealed unlike the frozen ultimate edition.

Reactions: chunk
I'm praying there is no paper on the ultimate edition covering one of the lenticulars. I'd much prefer seeing both lenticulars while the package is still sealed unlike the frozen ultimate edition.

It is custom for Blufans to put a data Sheet attached to the Back of the release. So if there is a picture or lenti on the back of the slip, it will be covering it.

• Informative
Reactions: harry
whether it is loose or attached with the drop of glue, it wasn't his question, he was hoping blufans would not put a data sheet on the back before shrink wrapping it so he can see back artwork of the slip and keeping it sealed. So whether Glued or not, there will be a data sheet on the back covering up either the lenti or picture under it. only way to see what is under the data sheet is to remove the shrink wrap. That was his concern.

whether it is loose or attached with the drop of glue, it wasn't his question, he was hoping blufans would not put a data sheet on the back before shrink wrapping it so he can see back artwork of the slip and keeping it sealed. So whether Glued or not, there will be a data sheet on the back covering up either the lenti or picture under it. only way to see what is under the data sheet is to remove the shrink wrap. That was his concern.
I wasn't addressing his concern. I was correcting you.

Very nice they are no longer gluing them on. Means I can ditch the hairdryer now! I really wish they would either put the # on bottom of slip like PA or cards like kimchi. But I guess it is too late now, since they have so many releases already.

exactly I responded to him correctly, there will be a data sheet on the back side of the slip which will be shrink wrapped and covering the back artwork, that was the answer to provide him when he states he is hoping that there won't be any data sheet covering up the back of the slip. He was hoping that there won't be none period so he can keep his copy FULLY SEALED and see the back artwork picture/lenti while still keeping his copy sealed

(and when I say attached, I don't literarily mean glued, I just mean it will be there on the back under the shrink wrap.)
My reply wasn't in any way directed at the original question. If it was then I would've quoted it. My response was to you and you alone. You said the data sheet was attached, which is wrong. Whether you literally meant it or not is irrelevant.

My reply wasn't in any way directed at the original question. If it was then I would've quoted it. My response was to you and you alone. You said the data sheet was attached, which is wrong. Whether you literally meant it or not is irrelevant.

unless you can "detach it" while still sealed, then I say that sucker comes "attached", whether by glue or by wrap.

unless you can "detach it" while still sealed, then I say that sucker comes "attached", whether by glue or by wrap.
In the same way that the lenti was "attached" to the front of HDzeta Gladiator? Because it really wasn't, and that caused a minor uproar.

so if it means that much to you, I will correct myself. There will be a data sheet under the back of the shrink wrap covering up the back artwork, so you won't be able to keep your copy sealed and see back artwork. If you will want to see the back artwork/lenti you will have to remove the shrink wrap where you will find the data sheet which is no longer glued under the shrink wrap.

does that make you more happy ?
It doesn't mean that much to me, but thanks for accepting that you needed to be corrected. There's enough false info around here without people adding to it.

all the poor guy was hoping is that Blufans would not include the data sheet so he could keep his copy sealed and enjoy both side back and front of the slip and keeping it sealed. I mean I really understand your point, but when responding to him, I didn't find it was important to address the ''if glued or not'', it is still under the shrink wrap and held by it and not possible to see the artwork without unsealing his copy. This is what he wanted to know. the glue situation was not relevant, whether they glue the data sheet or not it is still not possible for him to view the back artwork, that is what he wanted to know so I don't know why I would address the glue situation when that was not his concern at all.

do you at least understand that I was not talking about the fact glued or not with this ninja ?
Conversing with you is hurting my brain. You've said the same thing like 5 times.

Reactions: satanclaus