tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this, just wondered as I've bought on other group buys on this site that usually there is a list tagging in ninjas who have secured a copy in numerical order. I'm pretty sure I read that if you posted your request on the GB thread before it closed then you have made the list. Is that right?
Thanks Ladies & Gents

Would've preferred Ronin on the back of the UE.
Definitely. Anything other than the same image of Starlord that is on the steelbook as well really. The Groot & Rocket lenti image is probably better in my opinion, however I had to get the ultimate edition version purely because I don't have a double sided lenti slip!

Reactions: harry
any news on a release date at all?
i know it says second quarter of 2015 in op ( which is upto end of june) or is it looking like the third quarter now? (august and beyond)

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Quick question guys does anyone no if the UE will have data sheet attached to the back hiding the artwork

Yes for the Ultimate Edition it will be similar Package as Frozen Ultimate Edition. The data sheet will be put to cover the back lenti and then shrinked wrapped. So if you keep your UE sealed you won't be able to see the back Lenti as it will be covered by the datasheet. Only if you unseal your copy will you be able to see back lenti as well.