tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sooooo excited for this. This must be the most highly anticipated Blufans release so far. Maybe even more than Iron Man & Thor....

Also, I know The Incredible Hulk has been announced, But it will be a while still yet for that one, and it just feels hella good, like a weight has been lifted off my back, to be caught up with payments for all of these Blufans GB's. It's been a long & expensive journey, from IM to GOTG. but it was something I could not resist.
image.jpg

I'm sooooo excited for this. This must be the most highly anticipated Blufans release so far. Maybe even more than Iron Man & Thor....

Also, I know The Incredible Hulk has been announced, But it will be a while still yet for that one, and it just feels hella good, like a weight has been lifted off my back, to be caught up with payments for all of these Blufans GB's. It's been a long & expensive journey, from IM to GOTG. but it was something I could not resist.View attachment 172129
@NoDingsNoScratches Glorious set up you have there Jordan! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

And as for most anticipated Blufans release, you know which one is mine! :drool:
tumblr_naulukQl081rrkahjo1_500.gif

GZ_2014.jpg

Has invoices been sent out for the GB yet? I would ask in the GB thread, but that's now been locked. If they have, then I would have then I would have either paid straight away or I didn't get an invoice. There is no list in the GB thread to check against this. Sorry to tag you @cooey but I'm not sure who is doing the European GB and since you started the GB thread, I'm hoping you would know about the invoices. Thanks.