tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting my second year of uni soon so I won't have any money to spare on steelbooks (apart from maybe one or two that I REALLY want)! Hopefully ninjas will be able to help me catch up next year over summer when I can get a job and start collecting again, unfortunately for probably at a slightly elevated price (n)
Aww that sucks could be worse, good Luck :thumbs:

Reactions: Ultron96
I just know you will be in a lecture, phone under the table, looking down at the "last steelbook aquired" thread and be like:

View attachment 172467
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm going to have to take my Asian releases with me to uni just to stare at every so often to reassure myself that everything will be OK, and remind myself that the soul purpose of me getting a degree is to bring in more money for steelbooks!

........ Or alternatively just blow all of my student loan on one big steelbook blow out. Sounds like a plan to me.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm going to have to take my Asian releases with me to uni just to stare at every so often to reassure myself that everything will be OK, and remind myself that the soul purpose of me getting a degree is to bring in more money for steelbooks!

........ Or alternatively just blow all of my student loan on one big steelbook blow out. Sounds like a plan to me.

Yes, stand up those Lentis loud and proud, you pivot left and right to "get the Lenti effect" mate, Normal people don't understand.

They will worry about grades and papers.. We worry about spine slashes - REAL problems :cool:

On a serious note, good luck with it all and if GOTG BluFans is your send off - that's an EPIC way to go out! :thumbs:

Yes, stand up those Lentis loud and proud, you pivot left and right to "get the Lenti effect" mate, Normal people don't understand.

They will worry about grades and papers.. We worry about spine slashes - REAL problems :cool:

On a serious note, good luck with it all and if GOTG BluFans is your send off - that's an EPIC way to go out! :thumbs:
Oh god, I would EASILY take a failed degree over a bloody spine slash!!

Thanks a lot man - I know right! It'll definitely be one of my last ones, depending on when it is sent out.

I may also have another Ultimate Edition on its way to me right now........ :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Reactions: PKAVFC
I'm starting my second year of uni soon so I won't have any money to spare on steelbooks (apart from maybe one or two that I REALLY want)! Hopefully ninjas will be able to help me catch up next year over summer when I can get a job and start collecting again, unfortunately for probably at a slightly elevated price (n)
There's a time for everything.

Hate to be the one with good advice, but if get your degree and you land a proper job, you can get any steel you want. So see it as an investment in yourself ;-)

You'll catchup with the steel game. Don't worry.

Last edited:
Thanks! Don't worry I'll still be on here, but instead of being amazed by new steelbook designs, I'll be verbally abusive to the lucky b*****ds that get to order them ;)

Instead of eating dominos and drinking Stella , get loaf of bread , a 36 box of walkers crisps and get cheap larger from Aldi then u can afford a steelbook every week haha