Release date: December 13th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: €34.99
Group Buy: Anth0ny < click
Notes: Includes 96 page booklet.

1507-1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many numbers did you type ?
French phones have 10 numbers (06... or 07...). I see 11 "x" in the quote.
It doesn't matter. No matter what I do, what amount of numbers I put, or characters, it tells me I have to put a valid code for my country :bag:

I'm in Spain, right, so I started using 0034 and +34 then my number and nothing. After I started with 01, 001 etc etc and nothing :notworthy:

Exemple : 0650151515 . Pour une livraison hors France métropolitaine, merci de renseigner votre téléphone sans "00", sans indicatif pays et sans espace.

Apparently if you want to add your phone number you must do so without the 00.
For exemple a Canadian number 001-604-758-8595 so to enter it on the Fnac website you have to enter it this way 6047588595. Just enter 10 digits and it will work.

FNAC.COM%20%20%20actualit%e9%20et%20achat%20en%20ligne%20de%20produits%20culturels%20et%20techniques.png

Does anybody know what kind of subs this steelbook will have? Can I check it anywhere?
why is it always so difficult for releases of steelbooks that it takes almost until the day of release or even several days after that the subs are know? Now at this moment I can find more pictures and story lines of the new star wars movie for 2015 , but if I want to find out what subs any new steel will have , it is almost more difficult to find then getting into area 51 or the pentagon

For dutch people,like me, we always like to know if a Uk/french/german/ or other countries that release steels have dutch subs? we like our movies in english spoken language but when possible with dutch subs

Does anybody know what kind of subs this steelbook will have? Can I check it anywhere?
For dutch people,like me, we always like to know if a Uk/french/german/ or other countries that release steels have dutch subs? we like our movies in english spoken language but when possible with dutch subs
UK/SPA/SCAND have the same discs without dutch subs; GER/ITA have the same discs without dutch subs; I bet dutch subs are on FRE discs (but, i can not be sure, of course)

Reactions: Xenomorph
why is it always so difficult for releases of steelbooks that it takes almost until the day of release or even several days after that the subs are know? Now at this moment I can find more pictures and story lines of the new star wars movie for 2015 , but if I want to find out what subs any new steel will have , it is almost more difficult to find then getting into area 51 or the pentagon

i'm pretty sure it will have dutch subs just like other Disney titles like for example Captain America Winter Soldier and Frozen

I couldn't stop that feeling deep inside of me that FNAC could put these up early, and as a matter of fact they did: the OP states Guardians of the Galaxy is released in France on December 13, I had written December 12 in my calendar but just in case because I was in the neighborhood, I went today to see and there they were, at 2:45pm there were only 6 of them!

I had not brought enough money with me (it wasn't planned, I was assuming they wouldn't be on the shelves yet) so I hid one among "generic" Blu-rays (at the letter G too) on the regular shelves, and I asked an employee to keep one in his desk because I was afraid that handful would be gone very soon. "There's a lot of them", he said, probably saying there are lots of GotG Blu-rays. I didn't feel like lecturing him on the difference between amarays and steelbooks so I just said "no, there are just a few". A couple of hours later, I came back with money, I looked at the shelf where the 5 GotG were located earlier: none were left!

I got to the employee's desk and what am I looking at? 2 other GotG steelbooks. He took my copy out of his desk and said "my boss's wondering where they all went" (he was probably rounding them up... 2 was all he could find). I briefly replied "yeah, there's just a handful of them" and I left with my copy. 6 steelbooks, that was even less than Captain America 2 and Frozen steelbooks which, back when they were released, had at least 12 units on display two hours after the store opened (or else 5-6 GotG steelbooks have been bought between 10 am and 2:30 pm, that's possible too). Anyway, the official release day is either tomorrow or Saturday and it's likely there won't be any left!

As for the specs, it states:

96-page booklet (the whole thing is quite heavy).
Audio : French & English.
Subtitles : French & English for HoH (there could be more, but it is all that's written).

1.JPG

A couple more photos here ;) :

2.JPG

3.JPG

Wow. Guardians of the Galaxy sold out.

Yes it is out of stock since the pre-order.
Fnac have hardly been put on the shelf, best for the shops were either booked before release, and copies remaining often purchased before the sellers do them on the shelf.