Guardians of the Galaxy AWARD

@NoDingsNoScratches and @HUBMUSWELL GotG Award? F**K YEAH!!! :woot: :cool:

I'm ready for it! :notworthy: :thumbs:
My GotG Collection!.JPG

popcorn2.gif

Ill be ready for it soon enough my friend @bloodsnake007 . Not yet though. I still got lots of editions on the way in. My GOTG game is gunna be tight! YES, my GOTG Collection is gunna be soooooo complete, it's gunna make fools drool......lol

Just wait Franky, I promise you, it's Gunna be wayyyyyy better than My Thor or IM collections. It's gunna be GODZILLA big! Mark my words.

Thanks @luke98! :notworthy: AWESOME Stuff indeed! :drool: :cool: I fu**ing LOVE this Slip! :drool:

110065-d557d97e80475cf1946b4eec0c24becb.jpg
110066-f218e2906aec1e202802d68623e92671.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Ninja..............NINJA!
image.jpg

Here's a lil taste of what I got so far....BUT I'm not even close-to-near being done getting all the GOTG editions that I need. Time & money is on my side right now and Im goin' hoardcore..... All I do is go hoard! ;)

Ninja..............NINJA!
View attachment 126469
Here's a lil taste of what I got so far....BUT I'm not even close-to-near being done getting all the GOTG editions that I need. Time & money is on my side right now and Im goin' hoardcore..... All I do is go hoard! ;)
@NoDingsNoScratches FU**ING AWESOME! :woot: Good to know money is on your side right now ;) Don't forget to also get the Korean and Mexican Slips :notworthy: I'm still waiting for their arrival! :) I'll post pics and tags you once I receive them! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches