Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having never had a future shop steel are they known for their quality?
Depends... nothing to do with Future Shop actually...

You see, it's the distributor who decides the art/finish/etc. So... we had some titles that were :drool: and some... Meh...
Think about the original Inglourious Basterds with WEA that was/is WOW!... or Looper which was really nice with a magnetic lenticular cover... or Thor2 with the title... but had a not-that-great finish on it...
and also... some that are bilingual... with front/spine in English AND French... :ugh:

Always depends...

For more (info and chat):
Future Shop Exclusive SteelBooks™ List
or
Future Shop - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Canada]
or
Future Shop Dedicated SteelBook page

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be all over this!!! Although no doubt that there's gonna be loads of Steelbook releases

I wonder if Best Buy will get this?

Will probably stick with the Zavvi release (when it's inevitably announced) - Not bothered by titles so if that's the only difference then will save on postage !!

Waiting for the release of the artwork and artworks of other retailers.
But a Steel of this movie is a must-have for me already! :LOL:

Since Zavvi release is now live, any update on the FS release??
The movie hits theaters tomorrow (or tonight for lucky guys like me!) officially in North America... let's stay calm and remember that it's Zavvi that is super-fast on the preorders... not Future Shop that is slow ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Any info yet on whether this will include 3D version? my mate missed out on Zavvi version and said i would give him my zavvi if this is 3D and i join GB