Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
<Notice> NA # 17 <Leaflet 1> Recall disc shipment guide and NE # 15 <Guardians of Galaxy Vol.1> Return and additional gift items.
Good morning.
Nova Media.
NA # 17 <Leaflet 1> Recall disc shipment guide and NE # 15 <Guardians of Galaxy Vol.1> We will inform you about returns and additional gifts.
<Lipstick 1> Recall discs are now in production and will start shipping this Friday. Thank you for your understanding that the production and delivery has been delayed due to Chuseok holidays due to the overall correction work.
Those who purchased from each online site will be shipped collectively, and even those who purchased in the offline store will be asked to pick up the store after visiting the store.
NE # 15 <Guardians of Galaxy Vol.1> The lenticular credit error part will be presented with a transparent PET case to cover the finished product with a sticker to cope with. Transparent PET case will be manufactured to cope with unopened customers, and we could not tell you at the initial announcement because the contract was not completed. Countermeasures stickers and transparent PET cases will be shipped in early November. If you would like to return for shipment, please return your order to the place of purchase until October 20th.
If you would like to return any item unopened or unopened, you can request a refund if you request it. Returned items are for lenticular products and box set products only, and can not be returned after October 20. In addition, if the component is missing or the case is missing, it is not possible to return it.
Again, I apologize for the disappointment of many people due to this error.
Thank you.
Nova Media Dream.

I haven't opened mine so I can't check. I am sure someone would have opened theirs and checked the discs. AFAIK, the only issue was the printing error on the back of the Lenticular slip.

Overall this is a dark release even in terms of how it has been handled just like the artwork and finish lol.

I haven't opened mine so I can't check. I am sure someone would have opened theirs and checked the discs. AFAIK, the only issue was the printing error on the back of the Lenticular slip.

Overall this is a dark release even in terms of how it has been handled just like the artwork and finish lol.

I'm Going to check my disc when I'm in tonight just in case

Reactions: lgans316
Reactions: lgans316
The pet slip with the sticker on is better than botching the sticker yourself.

Would be cool if they could print the information onto a pet slip and have it seperate to the o ring in future so those purists who love full back art get it in a way and then you get the pet with the required info which also doubles as a protective sleeve for your lenticular o ring. Sure they factor that into the price for not alot more

What was wrong with the discs?

Nothing. It (3D disc) played fine and smooth at least on my player.
Maybe there's another typo on it or it's another disc they're talking about, as @Headhunter has suggested.

Instead of doing this, they can simply offer $10 reward points or a part refund of $10 which I believe a vast majority would prefer.

That'd be great.

Checked my disc and it seems fine

It must be something else and tbh I didn't notice the NA17 earlier before it was mentioned (whatever the hell that is)
They mention "leaflet" and "lipstick" in a similar way they mention <guardians of the Galaxy> With the arrows

It's funny how people cry about their first time getting hit by customs.
I have to visit the customs office for every Nova and Kimchi 1click.
Paid hundreds of € over the last months.

I lost my mind early this morning and ordered the 1 click. I have never ordered any of these types of specialty sets before. It came out to $250.00 Canadian with shipping. :wtf::wow:

When the hyperventilating stopped, I quickly emailed them to cancel my order.

I think I'm going to be OK. Baby steps.

So maybe cancelling my first One Click order wasn't such a bad idea.

It's funny how people cry about their first time getting hit by customs.
I have to visit the customs office for every Nova and Kimchi 1click.
Paid hundreds of € over the last months.
I have the same with Zavvi.....some get through customs, but most I have to pay for. Everytime one gets through, I have earned a few euros again :)
The welcome346 code is my customs fee.