Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
I like the steelbook but the slips looks underwhelming..maybe they ran out of materials utilized by the previous premiums..the lenti image they picked is meh..might just get one of the Full slips..so far the re-released Marvel (Cap TFA & GotG Vol 1) don't have the WOW factor..

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Whats the deal with the preorder then? It says they'll make the number of orders they get but it also says its a 4k run?
Curious about that too, maybe the print run could be lower if there's not much interest, but the maximum run is set at 4k :bored:

full slip A looks amazing, copy secured.
would like to buy the box, but I dont like the lenti and the front artwork of full slip B

I didn't pay attention to the John Wick 2 release by Nova, did they show samples of the slips before pre order/it sold out?

I didn't realise that the lenti was an O-Ring so that actually has my attention and I'm now also thinking both full slips might look nice especially if they use holofoil in the same way they have done with JW2

All 3 designs have already grown on me :LOL:

Agreed, part of me wishes they'd of ditched an actual lenticular release and done a 1/4 slip with a magnet like they did with their AOU release
I actually don't want to cover up w/lenti magnet. The steelbook is the star of this release seeing as the slips are pedestrian for Nova standard. The lenti reminded me of KB Vol 1 slip w/just being a scene in the film. Was wishing for those IMAX posters instead (pink & ost artworks).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Full Slip A looks decent. The OC box also looks sharp, but it's all a bit of a rehash of the Blufans steel and Nova's earlier release. The rest looks a bit drab, tbh.

Ah well, I wish Nova the best and am happy for those who're digging this release. :thumbs: