Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys reckon when I order from them in their Christmas sale and drop them an email could I get myself one of those PET slips and sticker sets to cover my midprinted Lenti slip? Thanks

It won't hurt to ask. They might ask for 'proof' that you have the misprinted slip but definitely worth an ask

I thought thats exactly how you're supposed to get one of these replacement PET slips, i've been waiting till I make another Nova order to request one or do i need to get in there sooner?

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I thought thats exactly how you're supposed to get one of these replacement PET slips, i've been waiting till I make another Nova order to request one or do i need to get in there sooner?
unsure dude but I'm going to try and put a Christmas sale order in so I'll just email them when I put my order in.

If the lenti is back/comes back in stock and I make a purchase, is the PET slip automatically added to your order or has the misprint been amended?

If the lenti is back/comes back in stock and I make a purchase, is the PET slip automatically added to your order or has the misprint been amended?
I highly doubt the error has been amended and if i were you id probably email them to clarify that you get the extra bits to right their wrong!

Reactions: Punker76
Email sent with swift response which was nice. They quoted my order number and assured me the pack would be added to me order no problem! :thumbs:

I bought the one click from Nova and they send me the exact replacement slip but i do not understand how that works

I mean ok the O-ring slip for Lenti i understand but what is the PET slip supposed to replace?

And what about the full slip A and Full slip B?

Any news on the replacement slips for the errors on the lenti? Do you have to contact them or are they sending them out for people who have the lenti slips? Got mine through the GB.

Any news on the replacement slips for the errors on the lenti? Do you have to contact them or are they sending them out for people who have the lenti slips? Got mine through the GB.

I've sent Nova an e-mail today, in regards of another matter. I've taken the liberty to ask about the GotG replacements, too. When they reply I'll post it here. Or rather if they reply, because when I asked about this issue for the first time at the end of November, they just ignored it. ;)

They've replied alright:thumbs:

Hello, sorry for late reply. We are back to work after new year holidays.

Ok. We'll ship your parcel with GOTG replacement slip. :)

Thanks. Have a lovely day ahead. Bye.

Best Regards
 NOVA MEDIA

This is email they send me. If you don't mind, can we send replacement with your new order in our web-site? As you know, just sending 1 envelope to other country is quite irrational, because all the international shipping fee is quite expensive. Dec. they had 50% off sale, so they send replacement with my order.

Wow. Ok. I am just now finding out that there is an issue with the title on the slips. Why did Novamedia not just send the replacement to every customer who ordered? Why do I have to keep track of this stuff and specifically ask?

It's freaking ridiculous customer service. What is with this "PET" replacement? Huh? I didn't order a PET with that artwork.

Why not force the printing company to reprint EVERY SINGLE SLIP correctly?

You know why? Me thinks this was Nova's error in sending the spine to the printing press with the "S" cutoff and they don't want to pay up. I don't know that for sure, but if it was the printing company, the reprint would be required.

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make a stink on the forum. I just don't understand how these companies make other people pay for their mistakes.

Mistakes happen. Fine. Nobody is perfect. Fine.

But don't make your customers pay for your mistakes. Fix it. Take the hit financially. Period. Jeez.

/Rant over :squint:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lgans316 and K.i.T
How have I never noticed the "S" being cut-off until now, lol. Really annoys me as this release would have been perfect without the mistake. Arrived mint in every other way, shame.
HDZ and Kimchi seem to be the only premium steels I've had no issues with. (BF scratches all over slips, Manta scratches all over steels and some slips, Nova misprints on a few titles)

20171222_153115_wm-1-jpg.350318