Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 1 OST (CD SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 3rd , 2018
Purchase Link: Zavvi (pre-orders will be live December 5 at around 12PM noon UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: CD SteelBook (doesn't include the film) - Embossing on logo, Includes an 8 page booklet

11636141-1434535674223136.jpg

11636141-9564535674362333.jpg

Last edited:
is the price to steep for just CD?
I would say yes, but its understandable for the "first" and given the property this is the more expensive one to go after but a safer bet title wise. Tho still a lot of risk with this ... likely going to follow typical zavvi model

Soundtrack steelbook

No wonder alot of collectors are dropping out of the game

I have a sample case of the size in which I believe these are. Looks to be like as mentioned the DS size ones. In that case its about time for OST CDs to happen. Not for everyone but worth exploring to see if their is a market for it. For the right titles and prices I'm definitely down!

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
PO'd because it looks cool and I don't have the soundtrack (haven' opened my HE GOTG from blufans)

I could understand this if it was the Deluxe Soundtrack version (which used exactly the same art) that includes both the OST and the songs. Right now, 18€ for only one of them... eh.

Last edited:
From thrilled to gutted in seconds.

I don't own the film in a Steelbook and the prices are stupid for this movie now.
The artwork looks great but it's a CD only.
Had this been the film and soundtrack in a film sized Steelbook it would have been an instant purchase.

The search continues.

This will probably be passed on by a lot of people only to turn into a grail down the road.
First of its kind.

Then they'll release the classics in a series as if they were Mondo's and then some will have to catch 'em all.
Movie scores from John Williams from all of the Spielberg directed films.
And the Star Wars movies...then the Disney musicals...

The Back to the Future movies!!! Now I'm spent.

Here's an idea, a steelbook for Guardians of the Galaxy movie INCLUDING the soundtrack.. Oh wait that's been twice already for the original and sequel by blufans already. It's even being done by fac for baby driver

It’s funny that the Guardians movies will probably be the only Marvel movies to get this treatment, considering that other Marvel movie soundtracks are just Hollywood temp-music.
Marvel Film Scores sell very well on Vinyl and CD

Film Scores are not considered Hollywood temp-music :rofl::LOL:
Film Score is the main music in films not the music songs

I actually ignore most songs from film soundtracks releases because it's not the film score