Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really disappointing for me! Was hoping for some different artwork to the one we already have to go with the 1st guardian's release! Does people think that they will 're-release it again in a while with WEA steel??
This was never ever going to be WEA. What made you think it was?

Oh was it not my mistake I should have known better. They will likely make a wea one further down the line tho right?

I would think Nova would be the most likely to do a WEA to match their recently released part 1 release. Wont be for a while though I wouldn't have thought

I would think Nova would be the most likely to do a WEA to match their recently released part 1 release. Wont be for a while though I wouldn't have thought
Ahhh damn!!! Yeah my mistake! I was getting my companies mixed up!! I'm waiting for the Nova WEA to match the first lenti I have as you mentioned. Ah well let's play the waiting game :whistle::whistle:

YES YES YES Finally!!

Now please be good rather than the damp squid that was their Rogue One release. And include the Korean PET slip in the package as well!!

Confirmed as Full Slip and lenticular

Artwork is still being confirmed with a release in March

Only the two editions? :(

Hope it has the artwork I've been waiting for, I guess if it's still awaiting to be confirmed the beauty shots wont be arriving in the next day or two? Do you know if the PET slip will be included?

Feel like this release is abit late to the party considering the WWA has been out for what feels like forever plus several other premiums like Blufans and Filmarena have had their punts at it.

Wish these Marvel WWA Asian premiums were handled by Novamedia still, atleast they were released in reasonable proximity to the Worldwide release

Feel like I won’t have interest in this due to the timing BUT I’m looking forward to seeing the package shots and you never know I might be swayed. Especially if it’s completely different to blufans