Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea that you were so disappointed in this release you had to make an account to voice your anger :LOL:Though I understand that's unlikely the reality.

Regardless, welcome to Hidefninja:thumbs:

Haha thanks mate, i am new here. Been a lurker for a while for news and updates.

Thought I'd finally make an account.

How is it a rubbish release? The lenti will be one of the best on the market, it will be a decent full slip, the materials inside will be of a high quality. It's let down by a poor WWA release. You also have to remember that this is a Korean release predominantly for the Korean market. This will sell out in minutes mainly due to domestic sales. Worldwide sales are just a bonus for Kimchi.

GB is now closed

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s rubbish at all, my only gripe with it (except for the slightly boring WWA steel that I already own) is the picture they chose for the front of the slip. Don’t think that fits well. Other than that I like all the goodies.

I like it but I really want a Nova release to match my copy of the first film. Still, I do like the fact this is a full slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt