Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder if it'll be the WWA as dont Nova ususal get the Marvel WWA first....Strange aside I mean....

It appears that Nova (like Manta Lab) have now ditched spending time releasing bells and whistles versions of WWA steelbooks and have left the field clear for Kimchi to do these instead

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek
I hope they release Rogue One and Beauty and the Beast before this

Same because I could be interested in this but don't want to pay for blufans and kimchi in one month lol

Agree. But I think they would want to release this one first coz GotG Vol. 2 is up next for Blufans.

If that's how kimchis business approach to this is (not saying it is) then it's silly, you would think they would want bf to die down first and then release this

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
It appears that Nova (like Manta Lab) have now ditched spending time releasing bells and whistles versions of WWA steelbooks and have left the field clear for Kimchi to do these instead
would be nice for a WEA version to come straight out inside of the trussed up WWA version.

Will be keeping an eye on this one, since Blufans ruined their steelbook with the random choice of back art. :wtf:

Will be keeping an eye on this one, since Blufans ruined their steelbook with the random choice of back art. :wtf:

Nova will also do a wea (most likely early next year) to match their new vol 1 wea

So there will be wwa which is already out, this kimchi wwa dress up, blufans wea and nova wea

Nova will also do a wea (most likely early next year) to match their new vol 1 wea

So there will be wwa which is already out, this kimchi wwa dress up, blufans wea and nova wea
Hmm Nova have been missing the mark a lot for me lately though (can't remember the last time I really liked one of their releases), so I don't hold much hope for theirs looking any better. Kimchi is my last hope, unless FilmArena also come up with something... fingers crossed!

EDIT - I'd completely missed the fact that this is WWA until you mentioned it... bummer. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm Nova have been missing the mark a lot for me lately though (can't remember the last time I really liked one of their releases), so I don't hold much hope for theirs looking any better. Kimchi is my last hope, unless FilmArena also come up with something... fingers crossed!

EDIT - I'd completely missed the fact that this is WWA until you mentioned it... bummer. (n)

Tbh the Nova vol 1 wea seems a bit up your street (imo) because of the type of art chosen for back and front and similar colours used. No clashing which I know know you hate. I'm surprised you wasn't interested in it.

I think their last few packages have been great (John wick 2, kill bills, avengers and love the look of pulp fiction and RD)

Yeah this I wwa. Oh actually aren't film arena doing one too? But wwa

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Tbh the Nova vol 1 wea seems a bit up your street (imo) because of the time of art chosen for back and front and similar colours used. No clashing which I know know you hate. I'm surprised you wasn't interested in it.

I think their last few packages have been great (John wick 2, kill bills, avengers and love the look of pulp fiction and RD)

Yeah this I wwa. Oh actually aren't film arena doing one too? But wwa
I still hadn't had a proper look at their GOTG1 editions to be honest... just checked them out now though and I do like the steelbook, but the slips don't blow me away. Plus I already have the BF editions anyway, and they're perfect IMO. :D

Don't get me wrong, I haven't exactly hated any of the recent Nova releases, but there's things about them that I really didn't like... mostly the back art on the steels, and the slips could've been better (I'm mostly referring to Kill Bill here). I really liked Pulp Fiction until they changed the bloody back art. :facepalm:

I've honestly lost track mate lol... I can't remember who's releasing what nowadays, especially when it comes to unnecessary Marvel releases (had to get my usual dig in there :p).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I still hadn't had a proper look at their GOTG1 editions to be honest... just checked them out now though and I do like the steelbook, but the slips don't blow me away. Plus I already have the BF editions anyway, and they're perfect IMO. :D

Don't get me wrong, I haven't exactly hated any of the recent Nova releases, but there's things about them that I really didn't like... mostly the back art on the steels, and the slips could've been better (I'm mostly referring to Kill Bill here). I really liked Pulp Fiction until they changed the bloody back art. :facepalm:

I've honestly lost track mate lol... I can't remember who's releasing what nowadays, especially when it comes to unnecessary Marvel releases (had to get my usual dig in there :p).

My point was if you like the look of novas vol 1 steel (ignore the slips for now) and the front and back arts work well together with the same tone then chances are their vol 2 will follow suit (or at least that's what I'm telling myself lol)

But then I think the Quill slip they have done looks great (I'm not a fan of the other slip or lenti)

Kill bill vol 1 i really liked but I didn't like there mock up for the back art on vol 2 but in hand it's better. Agree about pulp fiction. I like the new back art but would rather it on a slip and they kept the old back art. But I do like the new RD art in full

You reckon? ;)

I'm just going off the back of their current release. Either way it will be nova or kimchi out of the other premium retailers to also do a wea at some point other than blufans