Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did tag a mod to be fair in the German thread, didn't think about the report button because there was no button to report on
When you tag someone, only him/her gets it.
When you use toe REPORT button, the entire Mod&Staff crew can see it. And if they are like me, everytime someone reports Something, I get a direct notification on my PC & phone.

Reactions: Flloydo
When you tag someone, only him/her gets it.
When you use toe REPORT button, the entire Mod&Staff crew can see it. And if they are like me, everytime someone reports Something, I get a direct notification on my PC & phone.

Drum mate you probably think I'm being rude here with my next comment but I'm not. It's common sense for a mod to make us aware with the situation. Why do we have to report it when it saves so much hassle for one of you to say "guys theads got to be locked - will be back soon" and you all know about it lol

It's a big film, of course we are going to wonder where a whole thread went and then saves 3 people creating another 3 theads

I couldn't use a report button because the thread had dissapeared

Anyway it's done now but in the future I suggest a friendly comment to us from a mod so we know

I pre-ordered in the break between Vol 1 & 2 as helpfully Zavvi's sms alert came in 5 minutes before the intermission ended.

The film is great. The odd bit of humour felt forced to me (the humour level is upped a fair bit and is mostly very funny - Sean Gunn gets a couple of good funny bits in particular) but that is a very minor quibble. It's a fine sequel indeed.

pre-ordereded for now will wait and see the art to come and decide whether is a keeper or if i got to get blu fans instead.

@Flloydo your right zavvi are a bunch of yids yet again, shouting all over twitter and the others hyping it up etc then due to a contract with hdn forcing it hidden?
yet there was no link to click to purchase wtf are they playing at are they trying to pee people off some more than they already have in the past it makes no common sense at all, i didn't see the need at all :rolleyes:

@zavvi
hey big z as you like to be called, care to answer why you asked asked for the thread to be removed/hidden when you want more business on this steel yet there was no link to purchase?
or was someone being very dense in your marketing department and will get a kick accordingly?

will see if they are really intrested in hdn at all if they bother to answer or not.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I pre-ordered in the break between Vol 1 & 2 as helpfully Zavvi's sms alert came in 5 minutes before the intermission ended.

The film is great. The odd bit of humour felt forced to me (the humour level is upped a fair bit and is mostly very funny - Sean Gunn gets a couple of good funny bits in particular) but that is a very minor quibble. It's a fine sequel indeed.
Agree, some of the jokes don't land, feels almost carry on at times. Think some of the cgi amazing and some a bit weak. Overall i did enjoy it though, all the easter eggs, and the set pieces are amazing.
Will happily wait for blufans :)

And on top of that it looked nothing like the real walkman, the cassette steel had skip buttons!!!! :banghead:
So no, the execution was not fantastic, it was terrible. Fact.

Actually, you could argue that those are not skip buttons, but FF and RW buttons.

Never actually owned a WALKMAN, have you?;)

Passing on this completly and waiting for Blufans.

If for nothing else than to not support Zavvis despicable trading standards.

This should cost no more than €30 to European customers. Not €35. Their greed and exploitation knows no bounds!

I hope it doesn't sell well and they're left with a load of copies! Will be cheaper around Europe any way.