Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 22nd, 2017
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99
Note: Sold online only. NOT sold in store.

Image2.jpg

gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
I've been meaning to post some pics of how I display them. I took a few quick pics for now. They line the wall along the ceiling like a border. All around my basement where we watch movies and upstairs in the living room. I still have another 50 or so steelbooks that I don't have space to display like this. Will get more 'shelves' to put them up at some point.
View attachment 314718 View attachment 314719 View attachment 314720

Very cool idea!
I know if it were me, I would be way too afraid of them falling! haha

Reactions: svenning
Very cool idea!
I know if it were me, I would be way too afraid of them falling! haha

It took some experimenting to figure out the best way to do it. Started with them on the shelf and flush with the wall with magnets stuck to the wall to keep them from tipping. Turned out the magnets stuck to the steelbooks too well so the steel would just pull the magnet off the wall when I pulled one down. Now I just have them on the lip of the shelf so they lean back against the wall. I did have some fall early on but that doesnt happen anymore. It seems like such a shame to have all my steels 'hidden' away on shelves with only the spines showing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone and kaw
It seems like such a shame to have all my steels 'hidden' away on shelves with only the spines showing.
Amen to that! :thumbs:
I've always had a similar idea to display in my ideal basement. To display all my favorite movie steels on walls (like you would a poster). Hopefully one day.

Reactions: svenning