Purchase links: Blu-ray from Best Buy - UHD from Best Buy
Price: $29.99 - $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody get this email from Best Buy for this release?

"Please accept our apology for this inconvenience.

We're sorry – your ordered item(s) are taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated.

Please be assured we'll continue to work on this order, and once the item(s) become available we will let you know. If we are not able to complete your order by September 20, 2017, we will notify you and cancel the item(s).

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team"

EDIT:

I guess that's a yes seeing the 2 posts above this.

The same thing is happening in Canada too.
Check out that thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I hope they can fulfill everyone's order that's delayed. I know this is in demand since it contains all discs but Best Buy should have managed the preorder better.

My order is delayed too. Going to the store. Not going to miss out on this one.

I finally got a clean copy of a steelbook release from bestbuy. I had to walk over at opening to ensure I got it but at least I got it.

My Alien Covenant has a slight ding and I was never able to get a clean Logan

Ah so it's not full gloss like some are saying

Looks Alrite
No, definitely spot glossed. But the matte doesn't look streaky and cheap which is nice for a change. The "Do Not Push" tape, the button and connecting "wires", Groot, and the bolts in the corners are all glossed. Same on the back, tape, bolts, and screws. And the title on the spine is glossed.

No, definitely spot glossed. But the matte doesn't look streaky and cheap which is nice for a change. The "Do Not Push" tape, the button and connecting "wires" groot, and the bolts in the corner all glossed. Some on the back, tape, bolts, and screws. And the title on the spine is glossed.

Yeah the finsh does look decent on the matte. Just see the video on the previous page and the matte looked gloss so that's a good sign for matte to look like that. Hope the uk is the same

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Scalpers freaking dream which I freaking hate hate hate, I showed up at best buy at 9:55am they had zero of the regular steelbooks and only 3 4ks, I didn't wanna spend extra for the 4k but had no choice, I feel bad for one guy who got there like 2 minutes after me and was there before the store opened and didn't even get a steelbook. Saw another lady come in at like 10:05am and she went away empty handed too.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Scalpers freaking dream which I freaking hate hate hate, I showed up at best buy at 9:55am they had zero of the regular steelbooks and only 3 4ks, I didn't wanna spend extra for the 4k but had no choice, I feel bad for one guy who got there like 2 minutes after me and was there before the store opened and didn't even get a steelbook. Saw another lady come in at like 10:05am and she went away empty handed too.
EEK!Wait you took all 3? And if yes why you feel bad :cautious: but why have you not share extra you took. If no, then you could have point them to to the right direction on where to find them elsewhere, if you know it.:whistle::coffee:

I went in around 11 and there were none. As I was checking out the regular blu Ray I saw a few sitting behind the counter so I figured I'd see if I could get one. Luckily enough one of them weren't claimed! So I got the blu ray steelbook version! Very lucky.

As said above. This will tide me over until a premium comes out.