Purchase links: Blu-ray from Best Buy - UHD from Best Buy
Price: $29.99 - $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like plenty of copies still left at my local store. Dunno if I can bring myself to drop almost $40 (with tax) on a standard steel, though. The inclusion of the 4K disc is nice, but that price tag makes me nostalgic for Best Buy's Age of Ultron pricing ($20 for the 2D/3D steel, not so long ago). :pompus:

I may have a spare 4K version. My order that was delayed until maybe September 20 has shipped.

So the sticker is wrong for the steelbook. The normal 4k release apparently does have a poster but not the steelbook

guardians-of-the-galaxy-volume-2-4K-poster.jpg

Yeah the sticker on the steelbook looks like it was peeled off another item and stuck on the steelbook judging by the bottom of the sticker. Or somebody tried to peel it off of this copy because it shouldn't have been on there.

I wonder if those would be a great sell in Germany! The non steelbook that includes the poster.

Is this the only version with 4K and 3D in the same case worldwide?

This was available at Best Buy Canada as well. That's why it's all over eBay with some prices over $100 already since Canada and the U.S. are having home shipping delays.

I don't think this version is available outside of North America.

Reactions: pioupiou
That's weird that there were so many shipping delays. I ordered 2 copies online and they arrived last Friday and in mint condition. Best Buy actually shipped them in a sturdy box this time.

• Thanks
Reactions: MrMercury
That's weird that there were so many shipping delays. I ordered 2 copies online and they arrived last Friday and in mint condition. Best Buy actually shipped them in a sturdy box this time.

They also shipped them in boxes in Canada as well. My 2 copies arrived in a single MD01 box with sealed air in excellent condition. Still too much room for them to move around but it turned out well.

• Thanks
Reactions: MrMercury and MM3
They also shipped them in boxes in Canada as well. My 2 copies arrived in a single MD01 box with sealed air in excellent condition. Still too much room for them to move around but it turned out well.
Yes. I hate that they can move around. I generally order 2 or 3 copies to make sure I get at least one mint copy. I return the other ones if damaged.

Has anyone had any issues in redeeming their digital copy. It shows up in my disney movies anywhere but not in my vudu account. I havent had any other issues when it comes to other disney movies and my accounts are still synced to one another