Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent seen it yet :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

not-listening-la.jpg

basil :thumbs:

I suggest you watch it first, you should not do a Blind Buy for this film (unless you are a die hard MArvel FAn and get every one of them)...For me I will pass on this release, the movie for me was a one-time watch. But Love the Steel front Art really nice. I am sure Blufans will come up with very nice Packages to make us drool visually.

I suggest you watch it first, you should not do a Blind Buy for this film (unless you are a die hard MArvel FAn and get every one of them)...For me I will pass on this release, the movie for me was a one-time watch. But Love the Steel front Art really nice. I am sure Blufans will come up with very nice Packages to make us drool visually.

OWD15005_500.jpeg

question answered!

also been said by 2 people
dying to see the slips

answer back

Just google the posters, you might get some ideas

----------

personally i wouldn't mind (minus ******** writing)

guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-imax-poster.jpg

or

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2_poster_by_nunkinz1000-da477eq.png.jpg

personally looking forward to what blufans have come up with for UE, hopefully will be special like first one was

Are you joking with the second image? Lol

I'm hoping the IMAX poster above is used on a slip though

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
also been said by 2 people
dying to see the slips

answer back

Just google the posters, you might get some ideas

----------

personally i wouldn't mind (minus ******** writing)

guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-imax-poster.jpg

or

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2_poster_by_nunkinz1000-da477eq.png.jpg

personally looking forward to what blufans have come up with for UE, hopefully will be special like first one was

That second one is definitely photoshopped/fan made

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
ok so i fooked up and made a mistake

but see you are all coming up with talk then?
oh no maybe not :rolleyes:

criticism is easy, how about actually doing/coming up with something constructive instead?

i dont see anything positive being brought to a convo its no wonder why alot of members have dissappeared from this board :rolleyes:
and i can see why now

i wont waste anymore energy going forward. we just all wait for gbs

enjoy
basil

ok so i fooked up and made a mistake

but see you are all coming up with talk then?
oh no maybe not :rolleyes:

criticism is easy, how about actually doing/coming up with something constructive instead?

i dont see anything positive being brought to a convo its no wonder why alot of members have dissappeared from this board :rolleyes:
and i can see why now

i wont waste anymore energy going forward. we just all wait for gbs

enjoy
basil

You being serious?

Not every thread is constant and this is still a while away from seeing any beauty shots etc.

Loads of people have posted what posters they would like to see on slips over 21 pages this thread already has but you posted a bad fan made photoshopped pic and we had a laugh

Chill bill

Last edited: