Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4K UHD is the right way to experience this as quoted by James Gunn himself but the DI is 2K.
No 3d is the best way to view this !? What's with all these troll's bumming up 4k ???? 3d or 4k, eveyone has an opinion, stop with this obvious hidden agenda nonsense as regards 4k !!!! Yes its nice to have a higher resolution, but don't try telling people with brains (who use them) that its "better", it's not ! It's different !!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW and Actarus
No 3d is the best way to view this !? What's with all these troll's bumming up 4k ???? 3d or 4k, eveyone has an opinion, stop with this obvious hidden agenda nonsense as regards 4k !!!! Yes its nice to have a higher resolution, but don't try telling people with brains (who use them) that its "better", it's not ! It's different !!!!

Now 4K is here these releases (especially the so called premium ones) should bring all 3 discs imo

You are getting agitated for no reasons mate. You need to chill. I think you are too worried that Studios and Consumer Electronics manufacturers are gradually ditching 3D in favour of 4K. You need to take your grievances to them and not by replying to my post.

They have not announce it yet buddy. They announce Dr.strange will have the 1/4 slip only for the 1 click boxset

Thank so much Mate for the info :thumbs: ...it appears / looks like, that they do the 1/4 slip with Marvel Releases Only (looking back and now that you have mentioned about Dr. Strange :dunno:

You are getting agitated for no reasons mate. You need to chill. I think you are too worried that Studios and Consumer Electronics manufacturers are gradually ditching 3D in favour of 4K. You need to take your grievances to them and not by replying to my post.
Just trying to point out the elephant in the room, 4k ! Simple fact, studios & electronic company's need us, we don't need them. 4k has had a terrible time compared to other consumer releases, the company's in question are sitting on a white elephant and trying desperately to "make" the consumer feel this is "the" way forward ? I have no gripe with trying to sell something, but treating people like they are stupid is one thing, treating ninja's like we are dumb is another thing ! I think 4k is great, but it is "ONLY" an increase in resolution, not an altogether different viewing experience like 3d ! 4k is pure and simple "a slight of hand", to take our focus away from 3d. 4k is 4k, 3d is standard, 4k, 8k, 16k, 32k and so on, no limit on the resolution output ! We have watched as the company's try to nudge consumers into buying 4k (at a much higher price), only to spit "their" dummies out when we say keep 3d; just increase the resolution; ie 3d'uhd disc. £32 for a 4k steelbook is very high indeed compared to £25 for a 3d or £18 for a standard release ? I don't want 3d standard anymore, i want 3d"4k"uhd all on the one showing, just like a 3d'Imax showing at the cinema. Then i want 3d"8k" or 3d"16k" etc. The ability to just press a button and choose either on your tv is the only way forward. They let the genie out of the bottle, and now they want to put it back in ????

Just trying to point out the elephant in the room, 4k ! Simple fact, studios & electronic company's need us, we don't need them. 4k has had a terrible time compared to other consumer releases, the company's in question are sitting on a white elephant and trying desperately to "make" the consumer feel this is "the" way forward ? I have no gripe with trying to sell something, but treating people like they are stupid is one thing, treating ninja's like we are dumb is another thing ! I think 4k is great, but it is "ONLY" an increase in resolution, not an altogether different viewing experience like 3d ! 4k is pure and simple "a slight of hand", to take our focus away from 3d. 4k is 4k, 3d is standard, 4k, 8k, 16k, 32k and so on, no limit on the resolution output ! We have watched as the company's try to nudge consumers into buying 4k (at a much higher price), only to spit "their" dummies out when we say keep 3d; just increase the resolution; ie 3d'uhd disc. £32 for a 4k steelbook is very high indeed compared to £25 for a 3d or £18 for a standard release ? I don't want 3d standard anymore, i want 3d"4k"uhd all on the one showing, just like a 3d'Imax showing at the cinema. Then i want 3d"8k" or 3d"16k" etc. The ability to just press a button and choose either on your tv is the only way forward. They let the genie out of the bottle, and now they want to put it back in ????

BRILLIANT post!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: neo

Yeah, great post mate :thumbs:. I'm sick of being made to feel like I'm living in the past or something because I won't switch from 3D to 4k as my format of choice. But yeah 4K 3D is something I would have got on board with, who knows - if "plain" 4k really is enough of a failure then they may come up with something along those lines.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
3d is not standard and will never be. 4k will become standard in the next year or so
Anyone seen the film "trolls" ? Springs to mind here ! "3d is not standard", of course it isn't, it never was, standard is "hd", soon to become "uhd" ! 3d is another layer to both hd and uhd and future super duper "suhd" (or whatever it's called). Take your 4k releases and add a 3d layer to it and tell me 4k standard is better !? Your argument does not make sense !