Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Harry! ;-)

...here are my shots:

Front with this loveley sky... :wow:

Screenshot_20171117-110550.jpg

Back... :Snap:

Screenshot_20171117-110827.jpg

Spine...

Screenshot_20171117-221308.jpg

Gamora sticker... :drool::drool::drool:

Screenshot_20171117-110720.jpg

@harry

I agree with you. I would also like to see pictures of the single lenti. :naughty: Will certainly be a nice part too! :hungry: And I would also like to hold the UE in my hands! :photo:

ABSOLUTELY !!! BUMP!

Unfortunately, according to tracking status (track17) since 10.11. nothing more done. The package has left Shanghai (in transit). After that, nothing happened. :sorry:

Star Lord looks like he had one too many drinks and is about to tip over.

:LOL::rofl::smuggrin:

You are right buddy! ;) This artwork is not the best... Good that they changed the back to front :thumbs: THE "NEW" FRONT IS AWESOME !!! :hungry:

Cheers !!!

Last edited:
This thread must be going for some kind of record... highest number of pictures of an unopen edition in HDN history... still no one has opened the bloody Full Slip?

• Thanks
Reactions: hummels23
This thread must be going for some kind of record... highest number of pictures of an unopen edition in HDN history... still no one has opened the bloody Full Slip?

Just like all the fuzzy lenticular slips. Like the next one is going to have a different cover than the previous copies.
And haven't you heard? Nobody opens up steelbooks! Makes it easier to sell them on ebay. :)

Just like all the fuzzy lenticular slips. Like the next one is going to have a different cover than the previous copies.
And haven't you heard? Nobody opens up steelbooks! Makes it easier to sell them on ebay. :)
Or some collectors just like to keep their premiums sealed for their own reasons because, y'know, people are entitled to do what they like with what they buy. I keep mine sealed and I wouldn't open them and post pics on here just so others can see.
I like the idea of keeping them looking new and sealed and one day I might open them all up when I have the right display in mind.

We all know how the steelbook looks like in hand. And those postcards, well, they won't differ from the BS :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian