Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such strange tracking for me

Destination Country : United Kingdom
Origin Country : China

2017-12-10 03:34
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

2017-12-10 03:34
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to London Heathrow Airport air hub

2017-12-06 11:56
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

2017-12-06 11:56
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to London Heathrow Airport site

2017-12-04 20:28
Shanghai, Courier Bulk receiving office has received
Mine looks just like that. ^^

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
My one click arrived today safe and sound.

Merry Christmas to me :happy:

Thank you very much Cooey for hosting the GB and allowing me to join :thumbs:

Here’s looking forward to my one click Rogue one in 2018 :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Mine was posted on 25 nov and still no movement. So it looks like i will get it next year. I think it is still sittting in china.

My one click arrived today also. I've opened the box but the editions inside will remain sealed given I opened the 1/4 slip months ago, with that in mind a pretty underwhelming delivery (as I suspected it would be) the box especially is very meh and no where near as eye catching as the Doctor Strange one

My one click arrived today safe and sound.

Merry Christmas to me :happy:

Thank you very much Cooey for hosting the GB and allowing me to join :thumbs:

Here’s looking forward to my one click Rogue one in 2018 :)

Like he said :happy:

Thank you very much Cooey for hosting the GB :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
My one click arrived today also. I've opened the box but the editions inside will remain sealed given I opened the 1/4 slip months ago, with that in mind a pretty underwhelming delivery (as I suspected it would be) the box especially is very meh and no where near as eye catching as the Doctor Strange one

I haven't opened the box...yet. This is my first One Click. I wish they would number the box.

Are they numbered inside like the individual slips are when ordered separately?

I haven't opened the box...yet. This is my first One Click. I wish they would number the box.

Are they numbered inside like the individual slips are when ordered separately?

They are yes

One thing I'd really like to see is a wrap around card like Nova did with their Kill Bill boxes with the Blufans number on the spine like the individual slips have, would be a nice touch if you had these lined up with the spines showing along with the rest of your Blufans collection

Glad to see them starting to be delivered. Mine still says its in China :( Was hoping to get mine before Xmas but its not looking hopeful

Reactions: Flloydo
Glad to see them starting to be delivered. Mine still says its in China :( Was hoping to get mine before Xmas but its not looking hopeful
Am in the same boat. Think about after xmas u would get the wonder woman from manta lab & hdzeta, plus blufans rouge one and ghost in the shell.

I'm guessing the One Clicks that people are receiving now are the ones that were ordered with the 1/4 slip.
I could be wrong.