Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This must look nice next to Nova's boxset. Looking forward to having them side by side.

Here my full GotG collection..and yes both boxes are looking nice together.

8C871032-D4CD-4432-BB48-57F0BE1D108B.jpeg

Most important for me as i opened the Fullslip: no scratches on the Slip and no scratches on the steelbook :thumbs:
For me Blufans with their releases this year are miles ahead of the other retailers.

Last edited:
Here my full GotG collection..and yes both boxes are looking nice together.

View attachment 348882

Most important for me as i opened the Fullslip: no scratches on the Slip and no scratches on the steelbook :thumbs:
For me Blufans with their releases this year are miles ahead of the other retailers.

Would you be able to post actual side by side pics of the two (the Nova one click for Vol 1and the Blufans one click for Vol 2)?

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Nope, mine still hasn't updated
I have not received my one click yet
And it's already over two weeks, which means it should have arrived
But as we know, I received a shipment from BLUFANS even after 8 weeks so I'm optimistic
And thank you for sharing that gives reassurance to others dear friend
Even this is a busy month because of year-end sales so it's still understandable

Reactions: justhedudeman
Does anybody anywhere have proper images of these two side by side please? I'm just curious as to how they look because I have a feeling they will look pretty classy together. Obviously Nova's is lacking in comparison with regards to the steels themselves, but as a package I think they will go great together. I'm still waiting for my Blufans set so I cannot do my own comparison. If anybody has time to upload shot pics side by side, displayed together etc that would be great.

I believe these boxes are the way forward now. The Strange Blufans set is stunning and I think the Spidey FAC one will be too. If all One Clicks come like this with subtle and NOT Over the top detail, then these will be amazing among MCU collections.

966_shop2_185759.jpg