Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today as well and I gotta say, my fave is also the single lenti. :drool: Brilliant thing and even better with the first.

View attachment 349594

The full slip is very nice too although I would have liked a better finish on the back art. Without any textures or spot gloss it does seem a tad bit bland. The double lenti while nice color-wise, isn't as sharp as I would have liked it to be. Mantis is hardly recognisable, same for Nebula, which is a bummer. I'll keep that one sealed coz, surprisingly it's my least favourite.

I love these two together. Same situation but roles reversed It's just a perfect example of what steelbook designs should be about with their sequels. My OC actually arrived today too so yay for that.
I love how you have strategically added a santa hat for the shot :LOL::thumbs: ... presuming that doesn't stay on his head all year round? lol

Mine arrived today as well and I gotta say, my fave is also the single lenti. :drool: Brilliant thing and even better with the first.

View attachment 349594

The full slip is very nice too although I would have liked a better finish on the back art. Without any textures or spot gloss it does seem a tad bit bland. The double lenti while nice color-wise, isn't as sharp as I would have liked it to be. Mantis is hardly recognisable, same for Nebula, which is a bummer. I'll keep that one sealed coz, surprisingly it's my least favourite.
When you do side by side like this, they stand out even more. Great picture.

Yondu is also on my wish list :LOL:
Very wise! :thumbs: He looks brilliant so it's hard to resist him, right?

I love these two together. Same situation but roles reversed It's just a perfect example of what steelbook designs should be about with their sequels. My OC actually arrived today too so yay for that.
I love how you have strategically added a santa hat for the shot :LOL::thumbs: ... presuming that doesn't stay on his head all year round? lol
Oh no, that's just for Christmas season. ^^ Some of my HT and statues wear them and Drax looks fab with it so he got one.

When you do side by side like this, they stand out even more. Great picture.
Thank you and yeah, these two are meant to be displayed together. :drool: If I needed funds or whatnot, I wouldn't feel too bad selling all the other editions as long as these two stay. They're that nice. Also, the back of the single lenti is gorgeous too.

Last edited:

That's disgusting can't believe they sent that out like that

This hurts my heart...

Holy moly ! :sick:

Oh no. Sorry to see that. :(

I feel so sorry for you!!!! That is disgusting!!
That's really bad. Hope you get it sorted out mate.
Thanks guys :emb::thumbs: I've already made contact with the man-who-can @cooey who quickly replied and is hopefully going to arrange for some replacement slips to be sent out to me :notworthy:

This is a prime example of buying through a GB with confidence. If this was bought elsewhere (say our favourite marketplace to try and save a few bucks perhaps :whistle:;)) I'd quite literally be fooked right about now.

Thanks for the GB @cooey :angel::thumbs: