Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally arrived in the UK yesterday and went to my local sorting office this morning.

Looks like I’ll be getting it on Wednesday (when I’m back to work :( so I’ll have to pick it up on Thursday)

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Can I ask... those stunning pics with no background to them and plain white, are those taken on a solid white background/surface or is the background removed afterwards?
If it is the latter which application is used to remove the background/surface leaving only the steelbook and what is the technique used?

Ordered a full slip yesterday off the bay for a good price (with the 20% discount they were offering)

It came today. Super fast postage. Absolutely love this steel. My first BF’s. I can understand what all the fuss is about with this. Gorgeous

Can I ask... those stunning pics with no background to them and plain white, are those taken on a solid white background/surface or is the background removed afterwards?
If it is the latter which application is used to remove the background/surface leaving only the steelbook and what is the technique used?
@megabee Can you help?

No, the background is not processed or removed. It is a solid white plastic. You can see shadows, reflections etc. It would be nightmare to extract the background, too much time spent, and it would be visible that background is not natural.

With black plastic it is even more processing for me, dust/scratches on the background itself are very visible and need to be carefully removed. But the result is even better than white one. Black on black is much harder than white on white, but both are not impossible.

Last edited:
No, the background is not processed or removed. It is a solid white plastic. You can see shadows, reflections etc. It would be nightmare to extract the background, too much time spent, and it would be visible that background is not natural.

With black plastic it is even more processing for me, dust/scratches on the background itself are very visible and need to be carefully removed. But the result is even better than white one. Black on black is much harder than white on white, but both are not impossible.
I see, thanks for that. Much easier than using an adobe application to get rid of the backgrounds then :LOL: I shall find myself some true white surface