Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - In theaters May 5th 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Gunn[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Gillan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Rooker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Gunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pom Klementieff[/ACTOR]

Plot: Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' continues the team's adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
y4MBh0EjBlMuOzv9axM4qJlmhzz.jpg
[/container]

Image2.jpg
gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
Finally watched this last night... not as good as the first movie, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The soundtrack didn't quite grab me as much as it did in Vol 1 either and I found some of the songs to be quite odd choices... hopefully it'll grow on me once I've watched/listened to it a few times though. I also just realised they (himself included) never once referred to Quill as Star-Lord... or at least not that I remember anyway. Not too sure how I avoided some spoilers either, especially a particular character one. And oh man, I wasn't expecting so many feels at the end. :cry:

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
If like me you were wondering, well, we now have the OFFICIAL answer:

Hmm, not sure I like that

I’m still going with it’s another version of him despite what Gunn says