Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - In theaters May 5th 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Gunn[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Gillan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Rooker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Gunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pom Klementieff[/ACTOR]

Plot: Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' continues the team's adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
y4MBh0EjBlMuOzv9axM4qJlmhzz.jpg
[/container]

Image2.jpg
gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
The only Marvel sequel I've ever been excited for. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

Also read that Karen Gillan confirmed team-up between Nebula and Gamora but that won't last (obviously)
And she talked about Nebula having haïr at one point...

Also Kurt Russel's role was confirmed ...
Won't spoil it but it makes me wonder how intercourse works sometimes.

I don't follow the comics etc., so I'm super confused about the whole Kurt-Russel-playing-a-planet thing. :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

A huge transformation is underway now at Disney California Adventure park, as The Collector’s Fortress takes shape at the site of what is now the Hollywood Tower Hotel. It will be home to a new adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, and today we have a detailed look at what the fortress will look like when the attraction opens summer 2017.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw