Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2 (Limited Edition) [Japan]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: September 6, 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥9263
Note: Includes Limited Steelbook, Comic Book, Post Cards and Baby Groot Figurine

810nAJI2M7L._SL1359_.jpg

Last edited:
I heard lots of people have got their orders on this item cancelled by Amazon, Including me! If you ordered this item after Amazon dropped the price, make sure if you didn't receive a cancellation mail from Amazon.

Last edited:
I heard lots of people have got their orders on this item cancelled by Amazon, Including me! If you ordered this item after Amazon dropped the price, make sure if you didn't receive a cancellation mail from Amazon.

Yeah I think amazon is still playing with this set, because if you see another very strange thing there are NO 3rd party people even trying to resell it..... Like I have NEVER seen a preorder there run out and not then see the 3rd parties start scalping for a much higher price. That to me is the weirdest part. Makes me think amazon is tweaking this and possible will cancel all and might relist it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funashi
When first announced there were two listings on Amazon.jp. Both looked identical but one was slightly more expensive. @elle82 and I ordered these at the same time but I mistakenly ordered the more expensive one and Elle didn't. Now Elle's has been cancelled but mine so far is still going ahead. I'm wondering if Amazon are cancelling all the orders of the cheaper option because they over sold it? I'll let you all know if mine gets cancelled too.

When first announced there were two listings on Amazon.jp. Both looked identical but one was slightly more expensive. @elle82 and I ordered these at the same time but I mistakenly ordered the more expensive one and Elle didn't. Now Elle's has been cancelled but mine so far is still going ahead. I'm wondering if Amazon are cancelling all the orders of the cheaper option because they over sold it? I'll let you all know if mine gets cancelled too.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B073J48JMT/?tag=hdnjp00cd-22

Yeah I think you mean this one? The difference being the little key chain looking cassette tape thing is not with this version. This version was not cancelled (maybe this is the one you got). As you see on this listing, amazon's is out of stock..... but there are 30 3rd party sellers selling their preorders for a higher price. That's why I think the one Elle preordered amazon has cancelled all of those, and perhaps has a chance of being relisted.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B073J48JMT/?tag=hdnjp00cd-22

Yeah I think you mean this one? The difference being the little key chain looking cassette tape thing is not with this version. This version was not cancelled (maybe this is the one you got). As you see on this listing, amazon's is out of stock..... but there are 30 3rd party sellers selling their preorders for a higher price. That's why I think the one Elle preordered amazon has cancelled all of those, and perhaps has a chance of being relisted.
Yeah, that's the one. When they first went up the pictures were identical. The more expensive one didn't have a picture of the keychain so we didn't know what the difference was. Fingers crossed you're right and they do relist it. It really sucks when Amazon does this.

I don't think Amazon will relist the item. It's sold out in almost every retailers. Only Rakuten is still taking pre-orders.

Last edited: