4K UHD Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (Target Exclusive) (4K UHD + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: August 22, 2017
Purchase links: Target
Price: $29.99

gotg2 4k target exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I meant that I knew about the thread but nothing has popped up on Best Buy's website so I wondered if this was simply the case of Target getting the steelbook in the US and Best Buy in Canada.
This thread is for discussing the 4K disc itself. That's why its under 'BD & 4K UHD Disc' category. IF this disc happens to be in a steelbook or comes with a slipcover, a separate thread will be created for it within those categories. So for now, we just know there will be a 4K disc release. We know/confirm nothing else. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: jcm
This thread is for discussing the 4K disc itself. That's why its under 'BD & 4K UHD Disc' category. IF this disc happens to be in a steelbook or comes with a slipcover, a separate thread will be created for it within those categories. So for now, we just know there will be a 4K disc release. We know/confirm nothing else. :)

But it's listed as a Target exclusive on targets website and that usually means digibook or steelbook. Unless Yarget got the exclusive right to the 4K release which I doubt. Just curious.

But it's listed as a Target exclusive on targets website and that usually means digibook or steelbook. Unless Yarget got the exclusive right to the 4K release which I doubt. Just curious.
I'd love for Target to release this as a Digibook Exclusive! :hungry: :drool: But I'm thinking they'll do their usual digital content exclusive. I'll update once more info is released ;) :thumbs:

So HighDefDigest have confirmed this will only be HDR10 and not Dolby Vision.
They will have a vudu DV version but if your not in the US then you're screwed as no Vudu in Europe!
So annoyed! Why the hell release superior version on streaming format thats limited to US and Canada!