E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

15585398_1210127352437572_1193725608576481596_o.jpg 15578128_1210127349104239_8645730014534951616_o.jpg

Don't breathe was also a great movie,however I have to say that it left a smaller impact on me even though i thought there were a few insane things in that movie. Also if you ask me I wouldn't compare the two movies,but in the horror/thriller genre it's pretty much on the top of my favorites of the year next to conjuring 2
Don't breathe was also a great movie,however I have to say that it left a smaller impact on me even though i thought there were a few insane things in that movie. Also if you ask me I wouldn't compare the two movies,but in the horror/thriller genre it's pretty much on the top of my favorites of the year next to conjuring 2

No, comparison would not only be odious, but pointless; the films are completley different.

Whatever, we won't fight over it, because Hacksaw Ridge is a good film, and I won't dare deny your right to put it at the top of your 2016 list :)

No, comparison would not only be odious, but pointless; the films are completley different.

Whatever, we won't fight over it, because Hacksaw Ridge is a good film, and I won't dare deny your right to put it at the top of your 2016 list :)

I'm just saying my opinion ,not fighting :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
I'm sure it's a great movie. Mel understands how to make a great movie of this genre. Everyone knows Braveheart is one of the best movies ever. However, I find myself extremely put off by Mel ever since hearing those audio recordings of him berating his girlfriend in the most vile, disgusting, violent way imaginable. That was his voice, saying those things on purpose. Hard for me to support his work ever again. Dude is effed up in the head and I lost all respect for him.

Reactions: lgans316
I'm sure it's a great movie. Mel understands how to make a great movie of this genre. Everyone knows Braveheart is one of the best movies ever. However, I find myself extremely put off by Mel ever since hearing those audio recordings of him berating his girlfriend in the most vile, disgusting, violent way imaginable. That was his voice, saying those things on purpose. Hard for me to support his work ever again. Dude is effed up in the head and I lost all respect for him.

It's a great film, but the way I look at it is everyone has their demons. Mel battled drug abuse, alcoholism, and bigoted views but it seems like hitting rock bottom caused him to get his life together. I agree you can never forget what someone has done but at least he seems to of made the effort to change.

If we applied similar reasoning to every Hollywood star there wouldn't be many movies left to watch. :LOL:

If we applied similar reasoning to every Hollywood star there wouldn't be many movies left to watch. :LOL:

good argumentative point. but good grief i have my limits. imo there is gigantic difference between Mel's violent rants and many other stars "making a mistake" in a quick "moment of poor judgment." sure everyone makes mistakes and we all have our issues. the things he said are impossible to excuse away under those labels.

anyway i'm not actually trying to totally derail the thread, but for MG specifically, that mess that he created will follow him forever. very difficult to believe he is not filled with all that violent hate after hearing those recordings.

Sorry if this has been answered, but is this steelbook a FA WEA? It has different art than the US release, which is great IMO.

Just because all of the rants in Hollywood aren't recorded doesn't mean that they don't occur. A major star was my neighbor in Florida and I personally overheard rants from a couple of Hollywood stars that would surprise the hell out of you. Trust me... Hollywood is full of hypocritical assholes.

Definitely prefer the rear artwork on this compared to the UK version. The flow feels a whole lot better, and I think the lone soldier image on the back is alot better than the UK art.