E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

15585398_1210127352437572_1193725608576481596_o.jpg 15578128_1210127349104239_8645730014534951616_o.jpg

Will this ever Happen?

this been out a long long while just for the normal steel when it come to fa dragging there heels how do i feel:D

giphy.gif

fa = failure to get done anything done five times longer than blufans.

and fa's update is always
comingsoon.gif

whilst pissing off there collectors

here below is a pic of @Actarus waiting still for it :hilarious:;)

471661.gif

basil :thumbs:

In a reply on Facebook from Filmarena's Jan to another member in a Filmarena group (Czech post, translation related to this title follows):

Ragnarok cca 1. pol. příštího roku. GITS jsme upravovali design fullslipu, snad stihneme přiřadit k AQP na listopad. Hacksaw Ridge zatím nemáme schváleno, čekáme. Suicide Squad a The Accountant probíhají úpravy. Prostřední díl Opic chystáme na příští rok, zatím to vypadá na druhou polovinu, první díl RISE by měl vyjít v roce 2020.

Hacksaw Ridge is not approved yet.

Thanks @CollectorEmtee for the heads-up!

In a reply on Facebook from Filmarena's Jan to another member in a Filmarena group (Czech post, translation related to this title follows):

Ragnarok cca 1. pol. příštího roku. GITS jsme upravovali design fullslipu, snad stihneme přiřadit k AQP na listopad. Hacksaw Ridge zatím nemáme schváleno, čekáme. Suicide Squad a The Accountant probíhají úpravy. Prostřední díl Opic chystáme na příští rok, zatím to vypadá na druhou polovinu, první díl RISE by měl vyjít v roce 2020.

Hacksaw Ridge is not approved yet.

Thanks @CollectorEmtee for the heads-up!

@kingkarl1967

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Oh nuts! Now I managed to get the HMV copy from Cex, I'm tempted to abandon my plan to get this one. Should've got the Kimchi one instead.

Oh nuts! Now I managed to get the HMV copy from Cex, I'm tempted to abandon my plan to get this one. Should've got the Kimchi one instead.

I’m gonna have a spare when mine arrive, as I didn’t know whether I wanted lenti or fullslip. So if you’re not fussed which, then give me a shout and we an talk when they arrive?

I was very much looking forward for this, but with kimchi being faster they'll have to come up with something extra special for this for me to want to triple dip on this