Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 21, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99

hacksaw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at target! They have like 10 at display! Kind of the finished goes with the film and at 20 dollars it's cool! I may double dip later on lol....

Attachments

• IMG_1912.JPG
    IMG_1912.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Reactions: ash333
Got mine today, I think it's very good, really like the design, agree with @tono06, matte finish really goes well with it, kind of like a metal ammo case....of course when a premium edition comes along I will scoop it up, sucker for war movies....and this one is a good movie to boot...

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
I swear Target gives me hives trying to get their steelbooks. I was out of town again for work (oh never go out of town during ninja week I swear I probably posted extra as I lost track trying to catch up) so again knowing I'd be gone I tried to order it online on Friday nope nope. Tried again on Monday from Salt Lake nope how I hate you Target was sure it would be another Secret Life of Pets and I wasn't going to get it again. Finally let me select for an in store pick up for my local Target when I got back home Tuesday morning.

Screw you Target why do you gotta make it so difficult if I go out of town Best Buy steels are so easy I just order them to be shipped and they are there when I get home

• Thanks
Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
Used my cartwheel discount and wil return my previous copy.

Not the best movie. Matte finish too. Not gonna bother with any Premium release.