Halloween (1978) & Later Films

Would you purchase the 'Halloween' films in Steelbooks?

• Halloween (1978)-Carpenter

Votes: 60 67.4%
  • Halloween II (1981)

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Halloween III (1982)-Season of Witch

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Halloween IV (1988)-Return of Michael Myers

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Halloween V (1989)-Curse of Michael Myers

• Halloween VI(1995)-Revenge of Michael Myers

• Halloween H20-20 Years Later (1998)

• Halloween Resurrection (2002)

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Halloween (2007)-Rob Zombie

• Halloween II (2009)-Rob Zombie

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • All of the above+future films

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Would you purchase this film in a Steelbook?

You can vote for multiple releases during your 1st vote.

Last edited:
I already have The German RZ's Halloween in a Steel but if they were all to be released in steel I would get every singlE one without prejudice and most of them are terrible.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't wait for the day Halloween (1978) comes out on Steelbook.
yeah me too with some debossing would look fantastic, I asked wreck if he knew anything about a release in the future from play but said he didn't know anything but surely it's only a matter of time before it gets released on steel.

yeah me too with some debossing would look fantastic, I asked wreck if he knew anything about a release in the future from play but said he didn't know anything but surely it's only a matter of time before it gets released on steel.

A nice Black Gloss finish Embossing and Debossing (similar to Thor) with an even shinier Knife (Pumpkin Version), or even a shinier Mask (Myers version).

I am drooling!!

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

We need each of the original 8 to come out on Steelbook. Each with the same spine as each other to go in sync on our shelves.

A nice Black Gloss finish Embossing and Debossing (similar to Thor) with an even shinier Knife (Pumpkin Version), or even a shinier Mask (Myers version).

I am drooling!!

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

We need each of the original 8 to come out on Steelbook. Each with the same spine as each other to go in sync on our shelves.

that sounds fantastic:scat: hopefully we don't have to wait too long for this.

Love Michael Myers but would only buy a steelbook for the first film (1978). I personally would like the full mask on the front debossed plus a embossed/debossed title.

Plus I would love A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) to be released. Would go great with the upcoming Evil Dead steelbook.