Halloween (1978) - 35th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com
For this very special release, Anchor Bay went back to the vaults to present this legendary terror classic as never before, including creating an all-new HD transfer personally supervised by the film's original cinematographer, Academy-Award® nominee Dean Cundey (Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Apollo 13, the Back to the Future trilogy), a new 7.1 audio mix (as well as the original mono audio), a brand-new feature length audio commentary by writer/director John Carpenter and star Jamie Lee Curtis, an all-new bonus feature with Ms. Curtis, as well as selected legacy bonus features from previous ABE releases. Available in a collectible limited-edition steelbook package.

10842069-1376407779-970196.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait! Gonna be watching a horror film every other day I think...watched The Exorcist the other night, might watch Alien/The Thing/The Evil Dead/Don't Look Now another night and Halloween on Thursday hopefully (if not Wednesday/Friday definitely).

i watched all my horror steels back in Aug & Sept when i was shouting for more horror steels :(

so far in october i've had to eek it out with Death Proof, Planet Terror, Ghost Rider and From Dusk Till Dawn lol

..oh i do have the classic Evil Dead movies still, but im not watchin untill a little project of mine is complete ;):cool:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks DB! I've actually never seen the film because I'm usually not a fan of horror, but I've heard too many great things about the it, so figured I should give it a chance... plus it's hard to resist at that price. :D

Get this bought man!!!

Got done with my Halloween 4 and 5 blu rays today. The original in its steel will be the main event tomorrow. :3