[Halloween Give-Away] Win a SIGNED Mondo x SteelBook copy of John Carpenter's THE THING

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,520 0 0
Fantastic giveaway thank you :thumbs:

Ann, @Scary Hair You need to edit your entry, it says NOT to leave answers in the comments box, you need to email them ;) :p

Ron
thanks for pointing that out. @Scary Hair make sure you email me the entry to rob@hidefninja.com

just edit the text in the comment box to something really really nice about us haha

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,413 3 0

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Awesome start for the Halloween Week! Excited to see what else will happening :thumbs:

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,924 0 0
WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOPPPPPSSSS .

SORRY :shy: I miss read it Dyslexia is a big hitch sometimes :asshat: .

@Towser

:notworthy: THANK YOU .

@bigrob

Next time HUGE FLASHING BOLD LETTERS WITH SCARY LOOK HERE AND A MASSIVE ARROW POINTING TO THE UNDELINED Rules bit . That may work onlu may might maybe :facepalm: .

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,520 0 0
WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOPPPPPSSSS .

SORRY :shy: I miss read it Dyslexia is a big hitch sometimes :asshat: .

@Towser

:notworthy: THANK YOU .

@bigrob

Next time HUGE FLASHING BOLD LETTERS WITH SCARY LOOK HERE AND A MASSIVE ARROW POINTING TO THE UNDELINED Rules bit . That may work onlu may might maybe :facepalm: .
Any competitions I host in the future, I'll just email you the rules. How about that haha

I've edited the comment box anyway

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,924 0 0
Any competitions I host in the future, I'll just email you the rules. How about that haha

I've edited the comment box anyway
:thumbs: THATS THE BEST BET EVER .I edited it too unless it was resadue from a pre loaded page . One heck of a prize THANK THE H.D.N GODS for this one :drool: :hilarious: :notworthy: .

Sent answers to the email :D .

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,520 0 0
This is in high demand!

Just checked my inbox and WOAH!!!!

Reaction Images.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger inbox!!!

Jan 21, 2015
Europe
Reactions
385 0 0
BEST. GIVE. AWAY. EVER :woot::woot::woot:

Thank you so much to all HDN staff for this awesome opportunity to win this pure beauty :drool: