[Halloween Give-Away] Win a SIGNED Mondo x SteelBook copy of John Carpenter's THE THING

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Go to the homepage thread HERE and follow the rules to win one of these beauties!

AUTOGRAPHED BY JOHN CARPENTER HIMSELF!

signed-Thing-1024x768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a killer giveaway!!! Who wouldn't beg to win one of these!?!

Easily one of the greatest films ever. In a Mondo Steel no less!

Too cool for school, man. Thanks mucho grande'.

Unbelievable giveaway,
One of my favourites too :)

Email sent Rob

Thanks for the giveaway and well done HDN

small reminder people

This competition finshes at 23:59 TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! so unless you want to spend the rest of winter TIED TO THE F!@KING COUCH! I suggest getting those emails in! I'll draw the winner over the weekend

but never fear! for i have MORE goodies to giveaway! ;)

small reminder people

This competition finshes at 23:59 TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! so unless you want to spend the rest of winter TIED TO THE F!@KING COUCH! I suggest getting those emails in! I'll draw the winner over the weekend

but never fear! for i have MORE goodies to giveaway! ;)
LOL

Updated the op with the 2nd competition we are hosting. Thanks for supporting us and spreading the word about HDN on social media-all of those things help bring recognition and new, exciting projects to our community-we appreciate it.

Good luck guys-someone will own this amazing piece for their horror collection!

#ninjaspirit #HDNhorror

So it says "To be in for a chance to win one of these awesome SteelBooks", does that mean one steel will be given away to multiple individuals, or there's only one being given away all together?

So it says "To be in for a chance to win one of these awesome SteelBooks", does that mean one steel will be given away to multiple individuals, or there's only one being given away all together?
We've given one away already, this is 2nd. 1 winner will be chosen for this 2nd giveaway. Thanks!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531 and dfoles
Good luck all, really an awesome prize, imo!

Hi DB,

I think I've done it. I'm new to Twitter but I selected the retweet button.
My Twitter name is not my user name on here so I hope that don't matter
Thanks for the giveaway

Reactions: digitalbabe