Halloween II (1981) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: October 16, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $29.97 (Amazon)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork (limited edition of 1,000 lithographs)!

91Lnqvu97-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anchor Bay had distribution rights previously with USA release for Halloween 1978

Distribution rights now with lionsgate for Halloween 1978

Scream Factory only got distribution licence for Halloween 2 and 3 from Universal

The complete collection Box set was a joint Anchor Bay/Scream Factory release

Anchor Bay UK did a nice UK steelbook back in 2013 for Halloween 1978
It’s been 5 years of Halloween Steelbook from uk woww

Halloween 2 and 3 did not have listed been shipped early like they usually have with some of their other releases.
They only had listed if you order from their website you get a free lithograph

Note
The lithograph only applied to the first 1000 orders
Point taken regarding the early release. In regards to the lithographs I ordered them within minutes of the listings going live so I’m sure that I won’t be left out. Looking forward to getting them once they do indeed ship. I’ve got my tickets to see Halloween this Saturday, I really hope it’s good.

Reactions: paulboland
I had to cancel my amazon order due to direct debits due and Zavvi taking payment straight away on my pre order for candyman Vinyl

Amazon have low qty listed at the moment for both halloween 2 and 3 I hope they are still in stock on Thursday so I can do a new order

I pre-ordered this as soon as it was announced and I got a shipping notice a few days ago. Should be here today... can't wait!

I only pre-ordered Halloween II, but I'm looking to get Halloween III as well, just didn't feel the need to rush to get it.

Keeping up the lovely wraparound designs of these SF releases live pic of this HALLOWEEN II steelbook courtesy nuikichiSB:-
DqRAVwMV4AAXRlQ.jpg:large

Can't be sure w/ the discs in their hubs but the inside art appears minimal in the extreme w/ just the quote:-
DqRAXPuVAAELF9e.jpg:large

Note the data cards don't fit inside these steelbooks unless you don't mind edge of data card getting crumpled or damaged
The data card don't fit snug like booklets as the data card width cause it to overlap onto the spine

Reactions: tanokike
just dont forced it, put it on top of the discs and close it, it works!
You will have the inside inserts pressing on the data sheet if you do that.

Best place for data sheet is back of the steelbook if you want it to be kept in perfect condition.

Steelbook protective wraps or steelbook protectors will hold the data sheet in place

I use steelbook protective wraps with all my steelbooks

Reactions: tono06
I had to send my copy back to Amazon Canada 3 times because of spine slashes and dents.
Same with Halloween III. A total of 4 shipments each to get 1 decent copy of each.

I had to send my copy back to Amazon Canada 3 times because of spine slashes and dents.
Same with Halloween III. A total of 4 shipments each to get 1 decent copy of each.
Yea! That’s the thing with Canada site! I learned the bad way myself even if they have good deals I got nothing from them....

loose discs and torn shrinkwrap, but otherwise its fine... probably difficult to get a completely flawless one with amazons ultragarbage packaging (probably the worst out of any retailer currently).. could only be worse if they carved your adress directly into the steelbook with a knife.. steelbook is awesome tho

hwiishout1.jpg