Hancock (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat Dec 12,2015 18:00 BST)
Price: £12.99

11211814-1174348772811516.jpg

11211814-1674349483472645.jpg 11211814-1714348773014124.jpg 11211814-2304348772937222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie poster artwork being used, :) looks ok but the back looks too dark after a certain point, I hope it's better than the picture, I'll buy this next year.

I've ordered with a code, as I think the price is about right for a back title, as for the steel itself I still own the HMV dvd steelbook and in hand it is really nice with a nice glossy finish which make's the sky really pop, I'd have the same steel for the bluray and I'd put the front of this Zavvi steel on the back of the HMV one....if that make's sense...

IMGP3982.JPG

Don't forget bad boys 2 today at 6 and I think they might do some will Smith film including independent day

Don't forget bad boys 2 today at 6 and I think they might do some will Smith film including independent day

They've already had an Independance Day exclusive steelbook, alongside I, Robot, all the way back in June 2013 :old:.

As for Hancock... I'll wait until it gets to €10 or less. The film is okay (great cast!), but I wouldn't be upset if somehow it sells out (it will not), and I'm not paying full price for this. Plus if it's not full gloss, it'll be dreadful.

Bad Boys 2 could sell out though. The film was very recently released on Blu-ray for the first time (glowing reviews on the transfer, too), on the front and back they've used the two major posters available for the film, and it's a big film that has a good reputation (I think it's fun, better than the first, but incredibly overrated - the underrated Island, the only Michael Bay film that flopped, is sooo much better imo :artist:).

As for Will Smith films, the only one of his films I think still deserves the steelbook treatment now is Enemy of the State, which was cancelled recently. Hopefully, praise Xenu :blackalien:, it will come back with a different artwork soon.

Last edited:
Independence Day has been done. Tbh there's no more Will Smith films I like enough to want a steel of it.

I would actually love to see a steelbook release of The Pursuit of Happyness, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Enemy of the State and Six Degrees of Separation. I really enjoyed watching them and would love to own a steelbook version of these films.

I would actually love to see a steelbook release of The Pursuit of Happyness, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Enemy of the State and Six Degrees of Separation. I really enjoyed watching them and would love to own a steelbook version of these films.
They did enemy of the state. Am sure