Houston, TX USA
Release Date: December 2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546696.050601.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546710.319272.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546726.269785.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546739.837591.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546751.922014.jpg

Reactions: vurt
Personally, I'm REALLY excited about these!!! Been waiting a few months for release info. Definitely want Hannibal, Will Graham in straight jacket and the Wendigo, but I'll probably end up with the whole set!!!

People have already posted these and again surely putting them in your one thread instead of lots of different individual threads??

People have already posted these and again surely putting them in your one thread instead of lots of different individual threads??
I searched for a Hannibal Funko thread and didn't find one. If you don't like the threads you don't have to look at them and you surely don't have to post in them. I'm just trying to inform people of what's to come. Not sure why you seem to have such an issue with that.

EDIT: if you look at the older threads, besides Disney Funko, there are a LOT of individual threads for the specific lines of Funko toys (eg - Pulp Fiction, etc.). It's the same for steelbooks, digibooks, and so on and so forth. With Steelbooks, even if there is a wave of steelbooks, EVERY individual STEELBOOK gets its own thread. What's the difference here?

Hmm I just think it was a good idea of yours to have one master releases thread to stop so many different indivudual threads so everyone can see it all together, if you disagree cool. I'll say nothing more ;)

Hmm I just think it was a good idea of yours to have one master releases thread to stop so many different indivudual threads so everyone can see it all together, if you disagree cool. I'll say nothing more ;)
I apologize if I took your suggestions the wrong way. No one posts new Funko info, so I thought it would be nice to do that. If the general consensus is that everyone would like them in one thread, then I will be happy to start doing that. Just seems to me that it's easier and more convenient to go to a single thread, rather than scrolling through one thread trying to find where the specific post was for what you were looking for.

That's totally fine :)

I didn't mean to appear rude as I am sure you can see from your ratings I have given you many likes recently for your threads and pictures particularly Grover who I am super jealous of.

No hard feelings?
hug-2.gif

My idea is to post single threads and once they are actually in stores to post them on the new toy release thread. Most of the time, these Funko series are announced months ahead of time, so it's easy to forget that they exist when it comes time to preorder or actually purchase. So the new toy release thread is more of a reminder that, "Hey, it's ready for purchase!" Also, that thread is for ALL toys, not just Funko. I do appreciate the suggestions though [emoji106]

Reactions: Flash
Back on topic, as you know I have sdcc exclusive hannibal which Will is better, ordinary or in straight jacket?

Reactions: mlmaier84
That's totally fine :)

I didn't mean to appear rude as I am sure you can see from your ratings I have given you many likes recently for your threads and pictures particularly Grover who I am super jealous of.

No hard feelings?
hug-2.gif
None at all! Again, I think I took your suggestions as criticism and for that I apologize. I do genuinely appreciate the input! And yes, I have noticed your likes lately...thank you for those! You're one of the only people who come to these threads on a regular basis. That's another reason I like posting the individual threads. Hopefully, it will get more people into Funko. They can see the individual series rather than scrolling through one thread and getting bored and giving up easily.

Back on topic, as you know I have sdcc exclusive hannibal which Will is better, ordinary or in straight jacket?
Yeah, I'm really jealous of your SDCC Hannibal [emoji12]

Personally, out of the two Wills, I think the straight jacket will be the more rare and sought out version. I'll be picking that one up first for sure

Yeah, I'm really jealous of your SDCC Hannibal [emoji12]

Personally, out of the two Wills, I think the straight jacket will be the more rare and sought out version. I'll be picking that one up first for sure

Cool thanks I agree :)

The wendigo looks awesome also

Can I ask where did you get the Grover ?

Reactions: mlmaier84
Oh, and by the way, I saw that you were wanting some protectors. I just ordered some today. I can get you some and ship them to you if you'd like? They'll obviously be more expensive due to the international shipping, but if you can't find them and decide you want/need them, just let me know.

I got mine off of Ebay. Have you looked there for some yet? I would think there would be some.