Hansel And Gretel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive)[UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Further personal attacks or sniping is not allowed on this forum or thread. Repeat offenders may be banned.

Looks like this is Entertainment Store exclusive #2

Purchase link: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Entertainment Store Exclusive Double Play Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Price: £26.99
Release Date: June 24th, 2013 Sold Out Already
Limited to 1,000 and stickered!! :scat:

Entertainment Store only ship to UK addresses.

Current open group buy hosted by roverite HERE - NOW CLOSED

Group buy, to be hosted by Captain Coffee, will go live SATURDAY 27th APRIL - 19:00 BST CLOSED

Artwork (thanks to snooloui for grabbing the images)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics courtesy of demon666
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Response from ES about the finish they are going for on this release:
There’s an emboss on the title treatment, gloss varnish on the front, cutting out the characters and a dull varnish covering the back.

The red text and red image on the back is also a pantone red, which should be a bright pillar box red.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard this film is pretty poor but the artwork looks lovely

Pre order has gone live, I think they take the money straight away which annoys me a bit but for another exclusive I wont moan :)

Yep I will order this, I would rather pay a bit more for a new release with small print run than some of the older releases.

:ordered: This is a blind buy for me. With the price and the fact that I've heard quiet a few bad reports about this film I would have normally passed on this. However with how ES handled the Jack Reacher release I'm will to support them with an order of this!

I love the low print runs and the sticker is pretty nice. I really hope that they lower the price to around the £20 mark for future releases!

If ES only do 1000 print runs on all of their steels, then i'm quite happy to pay the £26.99 - blufans and japanese imports will be no more for me! :D

You're more likely to pay above that (inludinging customs, shipping costs) if you get import a 1000 print steelie from Asia.